The defence... (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Has contributed just 1 goal in 41 league games so far this season. That was Grimmer vs Grimsby away back in in August, 2nd game of the season.

Shocking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kdrinkell

Contributed to the opposition too fucking many though with Sunday League defending, how the fuck are these professionals ?
He's 'young' 'inexperienced' 'coming back from injury' 'confidence low' are excuses which do not tie in with being a pro player, maybe you have a blip but a big lingering blot no

pusbccfc

It's not just the defence, the goals from midfield are non-existent.

PVA

It's not their lack of goals that's concerning, it's the lack of defensive ability.

I don't understand how we've gone from the best defence in the league to the appalling recent performances. Grimmer, Willis and Mcdonald all made a mistake EACH for 3 of the 4 goals last night. Haynes didn't cover himself in glory either.

Davies and Stokes in for Rod and Haynes next game, and I'd be tempted to put Hyam in for Willis too.

Otis

You watch the Stoke highlights back, where we were throwing ourselves in front of everything and blocking so many goal attempts etc.

Now, the tackles seem non-existant, or feeble and we are just not busting that gut to prevent shots and crosses coming in.

Big worry.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You watch the Stoke highlights back, where we were throwing ourselves in front of everything and blocking so many goal attempts etc.

Now, the tackles seem non-existant, or feeble and we are just not busting that gut to prevent shots and crosses coming in.

Big worry.
Totally agree. In some ways last night was even worse than Yeovil. It matters not what we can do in attack whilst they stand around in defence waiting for the next man to take responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread