The Curious Case of Jordy Hiwula (6 Viewers)

ccfchoi87

He scored a lot last season especially in the second half and some memorable ones.

His record at this level is actually good.

There’s no doubt he is good enough - he will find a club easily enough at this level and will score goals again

Without a doubt. He’s scored goals year after year in this league and from out wide. It’s a shame that he’s going leave here on a free

no_loyalty

Not even in the squad yesterday for the under 23's, so assume he has another club lined up.

stupot07

It doesnt surprised me, he had a good scoring run last season but was too often a passenger in games. This season his finishing wasnt good enough and the injury to Jabello meant we now no longer play with wingers, and he cannot play the lone striker role. He's also not a winger which us why he rarely contributed in general play. There is no room for him in this team, and tactically it's a system that relies on all players being involved on and off the ball.

I think it's quite telling that he never managed to cement a place in a striking berth, and that Robin's appears to not see him as a striker. I'm sure he will move on and score goals.

Everyone said Biamous days were numbered but hes shown if you work hard and improve Robin's will bring you back into the fold.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Difference is, maybe, that Robins has always seemed to have had faith in Biamou.

Hiwula's seemed like an afterthought.

I wonder who will have the most succesful career

fatso

He scored a lot last season especially in the second half and some memorable ones.

His record at this level is actually good.

There’s no doubt he is good enough - he will find a club easily enough at this level and will score goals again
But not good enough to stay?

Grendel

I think an offer has come in for Bakayoko ? Out of the squad tonight anything your end mate ?

Robins tried to get rid of him last January - he refused so I guess that’s really why we got rid of Clarke Harris

better days

Robins tried to get rid of him last January - he refused so I guess that’s really why we got rid of Clarke Harris
Not sure Robins tried to get rid of him last year. Heard there was an offer from CSKA Sofia but Baka didn't fancy it so it was knocked back

fatso

Not really, biamou offers a genuine option for Robbins, but Hiwula is lazy, light weight and disappears during games, (sometimes for 90 mins)
And as soon as Jody Jones is match fit, Hiwula wont even be in contention for a place on the bench.
He and Kastaneer will be in the bomb squad.

Grendel

Not really, biamou offers a genuine option for Robbins, but Hiwula is lazy, light weight and disappears during games, (sometimes for 90 mins)
And as soon as Jody Jones is match fit, Hiwula wont even be in contention for a place on the bench.
He and Kastaneer will be in the bomb squad.

Hiwula has an excellent scoring record at this level - Biamou has 2 goals and is 4 years older. He won’t have to be in a bomb squad as clubs will want to sign him

Evo1883

Hiwula has 45 goals in 184 league 1 games.

That's a goal every 4 games or the equivelant of 11/12 goals a season roughly.

A slightly better record at City with 17 goals in 61 appearances... 1 every 3.58 games

I think Robins should have stuck with him a bit longer tbh..

Users who are viewing this thread