The Cup Exits (1 Viewer)

Speedies_Chips

Are we a little less pissed off now about going out of all 3 at the first hurdle now that we are top of the league?

I know the 2 side of the debate are that a cup run breeds confidence versus the risk of injuries and suspensions acquired in games in tournaments we weren't going to win.

I'm taking the view that it might turn out for the best now, not to have the extra games.

harvey098

I don't think we intentionally went out at the first round on purpose but I wasn't upset about any of those losses. Maybe JPT would've been nice to win it but if we're not in it next year I'll be more than happy

wingy

yes so a couple of games , then a 2 week break

all part of the big plan

Yeah I'm sure Mogga has saved some budget for a warm weather training break laterite the winter.
As I said at the time Wolves dropped out of all completions In the first round and It did them no harm.

covcity4life

noone cares right now of course not,we have bigger fish to fry

will be annoying not to be in 3rd round of fa cup come January though

Malaka

I hate going out of the cups in a lame way. All is forgiven if we get promoted tho

covmark

The only one I was slightly bothered about was the Fa Cup, reason being is it's always nice to be involved in the 3rd round draw.

malkitccfc

To be honest, I couldn't care less about getting knocked out of the cups. Infact, i'm glad we did. Its never nice to lose games but I want to be playing the likes of Villa, Birmingham and Wolves next year

Bob Latchford

Not wishing to be smug but , I did say we should only take the JPT seriously . was met with the usual derision from the usual suspects though .

Users who are viewing this thread