The Coventry Wembley Logistics thread (1 Viewer)

Boosh

Be careful it’ll be deleted and you’ll be hounded out like sheafisgod

Greggs

cry, 5 cans, 5 joints, sleep on the coach, wake up on arrival and avoid a knife wielding luton fan, shit in a side street, watch city win 2-1, cry, piss, back on the coach, cry, uber home, shag the mrs, cry.

Bugsy

cry, 5 cans, 5 joints, sleep on the coach, wake up on arrival and avoid a knife wielding luton fan, shit in a side street, watch city win 2-1, cry, piss, back on the coach, cry, uber home, shag the mrs, cry.

Stuff of legends mate 😂

dutchman

Wonder if my youngest daughter will be getting her sky blue vevuzela out of storage.*

The Wembley ground staff must be sick of the sight of her by now, she's been there so often?

I'd post a clip of her blowing the damn thing but she's blocked me on Facebook.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Booked out trains last night on the way home, not sure trains are running back after 9:42 that night with usual Bank Holiday works

Great_Expectations

Booked our trains last night too - absolute rip off!! All worth it though of course.

Trains to Wembley for the last two trips were carnage - I reckon this will be even worse!

CV22SBA

Booked our trains last night too - absolute rip off!! All worth it though of course.

Trains to Wembley for the last two trips were carnage - I reckon this will be even worse!
We went from Warwick Parkway last time straight to Wembley Stadium. Didn't get busy until Leamington.

richnrg

Cornwall > Wembley

Anyone have a helicopter? @richardoverson ?
I've got tickets for the Chris Billam Smith fight that night at Bournemouth stadium. If you do happen to get hold of a helicopter, would you mind doing a slight detour and dropping me off on your way back?

Alex1987

For anyone is driving, I've always found dropping the car off at Watford Junction works well. 20-25 minute direct train to Wembley Central and they run 4 or 5 times an hour

Hercules

JAM See

Staying the night in Northolt, about 15 minutes in an Uber from Wembley.

samccov1987

Official Coach from Bedworth for me. £40 but less hassle especially when taking the wee man and Mrs.

Only problem the beer police are with me - might have to do this sobre

Sbarcher

Don't let this get out! I live just north of Oxford and I can catch the train at Oxford Parkway direct to the stadium. Just make sure you leave a seat for me.

Users who are viewing this thread