The Council (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Agree they are the main culprits, but did they have the luxury of time to complete due diligence and actually understand what was being bid for? In addition did they have the offer of the lease extension which is where the true value lies? I'm pretty sure that id CCC were up front about what was for sale, what that actually included, and the long lease was available for the £1m or so the council asked for, SISU would've bitten their hands off.
From a taxpayer standpoint there's also a big question why the lease extension wasn't granted to ACL prior to sale to increase the value of the asset being sold.

Sky Blue Pete

Agree they are the main culprits, but did they have the luxury of time to complete due diligence and actually understand what was being bid for? In addition did they have the offer of the lease extension which is where the true value lies? I'm pretty sure that id CCC were up front about what was for sale, what that actually included, and the long lease was available for the £1m or so the council asked for, SISU would've bitten their hands off.
I think yes to all those questions and that’s clear favouritism

Sky Blue Pete

This is where you are getting things confused and blurred.

It's all well and good saying that SISU said the Higgs 50% share was worthless but then you then compare it to a 100% share with a 250 year lease.
Ah no I may have not mentioned that point in the one post. And that is actually a pretty good argument nick. So the 50% share was worthless but the 100% with the extended lease was bought for about £8-9m and Sisu would have paid this but thought it was worth £30m and they weren’t given the option despite cllr Lucas saying their was a process to ownership on their return . Ok

Nick

Administrator
Ah no I may have not mentioned that point in the one post. And that is actually a pretty good argument nick. So the 50% share was worthless but the 100% with the extended lease was bought for about £8-9m and Sisu would have paid this but thought it was worth £30m and they weren’t given the option despite cllr Lucas saying their was a process to ownership on their return . Ok

You do realise the "process to ownership" thing said was while they knew full well they were about to sign off the sale to Wasps, don't you?

Nick

Administrator
The usual council social media accounts are out in force.

They are trying their very best to the point they look desperate.

Grendel

What I don’t understand is i thought Sisu said the Ricoh was worthless and wasps paid more than zero didn’t they? How much did Sisu offer? Was it £30m that they said wasps should have paid? I am happy the council and wasps have a lot to answer but Sisu’s stance has caused the most damage to our club

They said the Higgs share was worthless - which on its own it was - that’s why wasps purchased the council share first - something the club was never offered

Grendel

You really are a nasty, sneering and abusive piece of work to those who don't share the same viewpoint. It's also unfortunate (at best) that posts such as the one you have written are not immediately moderated and deleted. We're not always going to agree on many themes but resorting to 'just fuck off' to fellow fans in response to a counter viewpoint should be completely unacceptable in a forum read by a large cross section of our support (including kids).

It got me a couple of likes. He kept bleating he was going to flounce off back to wasps HQ or wherever he cane from so I was only trying to help him back where he cane from - he was clearly lost and on the wrong forum

Very charitable of me I thought

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just fuck off
Fuck off mate

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Oh the joys of Sky Blues Talk.

It isn't just him is it !!!

It's like being back in the school playground.

giphy.gif

Adge

Oh for the days when you were just defending Burge......:emoji_sunglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread