The conspiracy theory thread (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

A thread to seed all the Doug King and SISU conspiracy theories - I will start in that Doug and Joy are one in the same 🤣

fatso

It's an amazing coincidence that this Doug King character has crawled out of the woodwork just as Mike Ashley's period of exclusivity has reached its final 24 hours!

My guess is its a total bullshit story leaked to the gullible local press in a desperate bid by the administrator to use as leverage against Ashley.

I think Ashley will see this for what it is, and we will never hear of Mr King again.

BackRoomRummermill

It's an amazing coincidence that this Doug King character has crawled out of the woodwork just as Mike Ashley's period of exclusivity has reached its final 24 hours!

My guess is its a total bullshit story leaked to the gullible local press in a desperate bid by the administrator to use as leverage against Ashley.

I think Ashley will see this for what it is, and we will never hear of Mr King again.

Good post !

Otis

Mr Who? 🤷

Adge

Is it another PR stunt by Sisu for the more gullible? Knowing that a preferred bidder is in place and come out of the woodwork at the last knockiings claiming “We wanted to bid but couldn’t as a preferred bidder was in place backed by the hierarchy” 🙄
Its sure going to be an interesting few days.

Otis

Doug was the 13th disciple no-one talked about and while Jesus had faith in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and also Peter and Simon to a degree, he wasn't so keen on everyone knowing Doug was also a hedge fund manager.

Sky Blue Pete

Hardly leaked when it’s published on the ccfc website

Covkid1968#

Much like the German brothers who produced sports trainers and had a major fall out and Puma and Adidas were born. Doug has fallen out with his brother over their different approach’s to the best way of tackling the energy crisis. Doug has invested heavily in farming rapeseed for oil whereas his brother Frak has gone for blasting water at underground rocks to extract gas.

duffer

Doug doesn't exist, and is a made up bidder, used by the administrators of ACL to apply pressure on Mike Ashley to up his bid!

You heard it hear first folks.

I'm expecting a Mission Impossible reveal in court today. King rips off his mask to reveal he is in fact Joy, and then just as it looks like SISU have finally won, Ashley pulls off his mask to reveal he is actually Reeves. (Duggins also pops out having been Mike Ashley's arse, pantomime horse style).

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I'm expecting a Mission Impossible reveal in court today. King rips off his mask to reveal he is in fact Joy, and then just as it looks like SISU have finally won, Ashley pulls off his mask to reveal he is actually Reeves. (Duggins also pops out having been Mike Ashley's arse, pantomime horse style).

giphy.gif

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I have it on good authority that Ashley will be buying the stadium and surrounding land, calling SISU's bluff on a new stadium and demolishing the CBS to build something more lucrative on the site. A gigantic mug factory is apparently the main focus of the redevelopment work.

David O'Day

I have it on good authority that Ashley will be buying the stadium and surrounding land, calling SISU's bluff on a new stadium and demolishing the CBS to build something more lucrative on the site. A gigantic mug factory is apparently the main focus of the redevelopment work.
and a lonsdale tracksuit factory

Legia Sky Blue

You clearly grew up on a diet of Scooby Doo. If it wasn't for those pesky kids.........

glasgowfan

I see FSG are exploring the idea of selling their stake in Liverpool. Obviously tthey are trying to raise the cash to buy a stake in the sky blues

Briles

Joy Seppala is David Icke

Users who are viewing this thread