The Club's answer to our situation! (1 Viewer)

Jetstream-sama

During matches, the lads could hide those monstrously big bags up their shirts, and then whip it out and fuckin' wallop an opposing player when the ref isn't looking...if we get the opposition down to 5 players, we might squeeze a draw or two.

Otis

I thought the club's answer to everything, including poverty, war and world famine, was 'We're building a new stadium.'

RoboCCFC90

Otis

Well they are probably right now .

Think they need to downscale it then.

By the time it is ready we will probably be in the Conference and only be getting about 1,000 each week.

Ashdown

Except of course it will never happen. We'll see the true intentions of SISU when they have exhausted their litigation options ?!

AndreasB

Except of course it will never happen. We'll see the true intentions of SISU when they have exhausted their litigation options ?!

Been waiting 5 years for their "true intentions" . Still peddling the conspiracy shit I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreasB

You obviously have not done the sums and therefore must be taking Tim Fishers word on it.
A good rental agreement and access to football revenues is all we need.

...and the fans will come flooding back . Have you "done the sums"? Love to hear that bit of insight.

ecky

...and the fans will come flooding back . Have you "done the sums"? Love to hear that bit of insight.

You really do have some deep mental issues don't you? If your doctor has prescribed something for you i suggest you take it..
Why do you attack everyone who has a different view point to you? Curious?

AndreasB

You really do have some deep mental issues don't you? If your doctor has prescribed something for you i suggest you take it..
Why do you attack everyone who has a different view point to you? Curious?

Simple. You only notice it because I disagree with you. Been consistent with my views unlike backsliding Wasps apologists on here.

Curious eh?

Users who are viewing this thread