The clock is ticking transfer window countdown thread (4 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Well Joe has his time piece out again...

The countdown to the close of the transfer window tomorrow.

So will we sign 'a couple' of players...

:D

Oh... and 1/2 players to leave as well... :eek:

Chipfat

Just thinking its way to quiet,,, we must be finding it hard to get clubs to let us have there players on loan without paying a fee or wages!!!!!...

Few departures im sure will be happening...

AFCCOVENTRY

Movement of premiership player to championship trickling in today.

Most notable one is Vokes so far.

Morgan has gone from Forest to the scum in the crisp bowl for a £1m. Hopefully that will weaken their already rubbish defence and help us out a bit! ;)

ajsccfc

Word on the grapevine is that Thorn may be heading up to Blackpool tomorrow. I wonder who he's going to sign??????

torchomatic

I would imagine that having a game tomorrow does affect our chances of getting someone in. As it is we always leave it until he last minute. It would be nice if something was announced at today's press conference.

ccfcway

Movement of premiership player to championship trickling in today.

Most notable one is Vokes so far.

Morgan has gone from Forest to the scum in the crisp bowl for a £1m. Hopefully that will weaken their already rubbish defence and help us out a bit! ;)

interesting one that. 1 ,million for a guy out of contract in the summer. You'd have to think we wouldnt get that for Craine or Clingan, or BOTH for that matter !

I'mARealWizard

local to who ?,

p006vm6j_640_360.jpg

AFCCOVENTRY

Hmmm... Derby signed 2 premiership players on loan

West Ham have just signed a Brazilian striker from Genoa...

Scumbag Crisps interested in Delfouonso

Come on SISU... get your pennies out! :facepalm:

kg82

Hmmm... Derby signed 2 premiership players on loan

West Ham have just signed a Brazilian striker from Genoa...

Scumbag Crisps interested in Delfouonso

Come on SISU... get your pennies out! :facepalm:

Well, I already saw Delfouneso playing fo Leicester.

The Reverend Skyblue

can you keep me informed, as its snowed so much here in France that my sky has gone down, and as its snowing still heavily I don't think i'll be getting my tele back until tomorrow.

The Rev

Sterling Archer

I still never found out the names of the two targets that Andy Thorn mentioned at the CCLSC meeting. I anyone would care to PM me the names, it would be much appreciated.

The Reverend Skyblue

Now the bloody electrics gone down, and as i live very bollocking rural,feck knows when i can get back to civilisation.
Its been snowing heavily all day and its getting pretty deep.Are you having snow wherever in England you may be ?

The Rev

skybluedan

Rev what part of france you in mate? im in jersey send some our way pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sky blue john

On teamtalk tomorrow nights match preview article AT states that he can't bring anyone in untill a couple have been moved out.

andrew.roberts

Just read that Alan Smith has gone to MK Dons. At 31 I´m sure he could have done ajob for us for the rest of the season ( a la Dennis Wise).

Maybe he wants wages.

Just for the record, it snowed in Mallorca yesterday so everybody drove to the mountains and crashed into each other !!

AFCCOVENTRY

Having already brought in two new players this month, Alex Nimely on loan from Manchester City and Hermann Hreidarsson from Portsmouth, the City manager believes more additions will boost the team further.

Thorn said: "We are really working hard and looking to bring some new faces in. If we could get a couple of players in, that would be great.

"I am trying to get players in but I understand that there is some interest in our players, a few players who are currently on the fringes of the side and they want to play football.

"I think that would need to happen before I would be able to bring any new faces in. The ones I like and want to happen are there to be done and are bubbling away nicely.

"They are sat there waiting so it just depends what happens over the next 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread