The case for Yasin Ayari (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Ayaric is a potential young star to be who needs to come on & into a team playing well full of confidence at the moment thats the opposite, his 15/2O minutes v Norwich he was outstanding and showed us all his potential but since then he has struggled to impress.

Great_Expectations

I think he can add value, he’s a talented technical player clearly struggling with confidence and the physicality of the league.

As with most of the squad so far this year, we’re yet to find a formation or style that brings the best out in him.

fatso

As with most of the squad so far this year, we’re yet to find a formation or style that brings the best out in him.
You can't play a style that suits every player in the squad. Good players find a way and adapt to fit in.
It also helps if you recruit correctly, which clearly we haven't.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think he can add value, he’s a talented technical player clearly struggling with confidence and the physicality of the league.

The loan could be excellent for his development, as it's showing him just how much he needs to do to step up. We won't be the ones to benefit from it though.

Chip Batch

Pretty confident he’ll have a good career and be a good player. He clearly has some ability on the ball though.

Not here though - he doesn’t look arsed in the slightest, too lightweight and doesn’t work hard enough off the ball.

This season will be good for his development but I’m not really interested in that of it doesn’t bring any benefit for us. And I can’t see much of that at all.

skybluecam

Assumed this thread was just going to be a picture of a suitcase for him to pack his stuff in for his journey back to Brighton.

Users who are viewing this thread