The Cark Baker Show (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

I thought Baker was fantastic again tonight much like saturday. Im not his bigegest fan but he looks to have turned a corner he lead with fight and passion chuxked his body about and was brilliant cant fault him.
LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

jabharty

Thought Baker put a load of effort in during the first half, but was just a little unlucky. Made some great tackles, though. Maybe Shaw has something to do with his performance?

Stevec189

Thorn going has given him a boost! Played well against Brum last year until he went off injured I seem to remember! PUSB

Mucca Mad Boys

your having a laugh aint ya

He gave the ball away at least 9 times* in the 1st half, he had a few good dribbles and crosses but weren't good enough 1st half, drastically improved so fair play to him.

*not including crosses.

pusbccfc

Great performance. Stayed strong on the ball, worked hard and his goal took lots of battle!

WHO TOLD MESSI TO DRESS UP AS BAKER TONIGHT EHH!

Gaz

Looks like he will be getting his bonus for this game :D

percy

He gave the ball away at least 9 times* in the 1st half, he had a few good dribbles and crosses but weren't good enough 1st half, drastically improved so fair play to him.

*not including crosses.

did you count the tackles he made as well as the few stray passes, and the assist for the second goal or just focusing on the negative bits.

Sutty

I said on twitter it was like he'd eaten Lionel Messi.

Thought he was good on Saturday but raised his game again tonight.

Mucca Mad Boys

did you count the tackles he made as well as the few stray passes, and the assist for the second goal or just focusing on the negative bits.

Of course, but he wasn't that good in the 1st half and upped his game after the 1st half, leading me to think Shaw gave him a rollocking, you don't up your performance like that on your own.

Yorkshire SB

*not including crosses.

His assist for the second goal was quality, great skill to beat two defenders in a tight situation. Incredibly harsh to criticise after a performance like that.

Paxman II

MOTM for sure. Deserved his goal when it came. King would have loved some of the delicious crosses he put in tonight!

Mucca Mad Boys

His assist for the second goal was quality, great skill to beat two defenders in a tight situation. Incredibly harsh to criticise after a performance like that.

But bar that, and a couple of mazy runs, he was pretty poor especially in possession when he gave it away cheaply.

I think he was MOTM, but I did think he weren't that good in the 1st 45.

Mucca Mad Boys

MOTM for sure. Deserved his goal when it came. King would have loved some of the delicious crosses he put in tonight!

He has put in some cracking crosses in the last couple of games, an area he has improved on!

Sky Blue Sheepy

He was undoubtedly sloppier in the first half, but I would argue he gave the ball away more because he was running at players more. Plus the double slide tackle was pure joy to watch. Second half was incredible

Yorkshire SB

But bar that, and a couple of mazy runs, he was pretty poor especially in possession when he gave it away cheaply.

I think he was MOTM, but I did think he weren't that good in the 1st 45.

I never like the 'bar that' argument. If he hadn't have done that then he was still good in the first half, went on some good runs, and was always a huge threat to the birmingham defence. Unbarring that, it was an eye-catching first half display from the lad!

covcity4life

can't wait till idiotic fans boo him the next time he tries a trick that doesn't come off:thinking about:

flair players need confidence, do lets give him some from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread