The BUDGET!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Just On Stamp duty ,surely knowing how Estate agents work ,the reductions will simply transfer into the asking price of Property, green light

to further inflate asking prices .

wingy

Handy for those of us close to buying though...

Better hurry up chap ,as those "Professionals " are ultra savvy at applying Blanket Valuations ,this move will be eaten up within the month .

I remember when individual facets made It a Science rather than a refer to Database exercise .

wingy

Just to return to this thread but on a slightly different note .

As the wholesale price for Oil and Gas to an extent Is though the floor when will we receive the full benefit and what are the impacts on Mr Osbournes coffers at the Exchequer ?

Ashdown

They say prices will fall below a £1 per Litre in January. The retailers were on very tight margins but not for the last 6 months where I imagine they've done very well. Will be good for all transport and courier companies too. The Arabs are desperately trying keep the Yanks out of the market, hence the drops., I'm not complaining in the short term though.

wingy

They say prices will fall below a £1 per Litre in January. The retailers were on very tight margins but not for the last 6 months where I imagine they've done very well. Will be good for all transport and courier companies too. The Arabs are desperately trying keep the Yanks out of the market, hence the drops., I'm not complaining in the short term though.

Yeah It's great in many ways but George Is going to be losing a fair chunk here .

just don't go rushing out buying a six litre Holden or the like .

Ashdown

Indeed but he may pick up a bonus if the cost of some goods are lowered and spending increases as a result giving him a little 20% bonus on every vat bearing transaction ?!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Its all political (as always).....the drop in oil price is heaping extreme pressure on Putin & Russia....

The US want that to continue as long as possible....

However the Saudis & OPEC won't let the price fall last too long as it stats to hurt their margins.....They'll simply reduce output in the new year to ensure a recovery in price.....

The US are stuck between a rock & a hard place here....their production is at a 30 year high due to shale.....but their dollar is intrinsically liked to oil price & the dollar is overvalued at present.....

Makes my head hurt.....all I really know id that it currently costs less than £100 to fill up my van which is nice.....

....and all I really WANT to know is should I sell my gold yet....or buy more??:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread