The bonus conspiracy theory (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Juggy seemed to have some good imfo, timings see about right.

Club refutes it but their statement talks about a bonus scheme being agreed with the players in May but didn't Juggy say that they had to amend the bonus ie improve to attract players, quite a lot of our squad joined after May last year.

The downturn has been spectacular.

Grendel

So the club is lying then?

shy_tall_knight

The bonus scheme was agreed with all the players at the end of May and has paid out - does give wriggle room for players being signed after May being given more favourable terms and that those weren't paid out. We all love a good conspiracy.

chiefdave

What's alleged to have happened? I would have thought every contract would be different. Each players bonus, if they even had one, would be whatever was agreed at the time they negotiated their contract wouldn't it?

Is it being said they haven't been paid what they were promised?

Moff

What's alleged to have happened? I would have thought every contract would be different. Each players bonus, if they even had one, would be whatever was agreed at the time they negotiated their contract wouldn't it?

Is it being said they haven't been paid what they were promised?

If that wsa the case the PFA would be all over it like a rash, as then would the press. Even the Telegraph would get there a month late.

The PFA arent involved, its not in the Press, nor plastered all over social media where most footballers do their communicating, so I would hazard its another conspiracy to counter the fact we have been shite since Christmas.

Grendel

It's bullshit nothing to see here.

stupot07

What statement about bonuses? Must have missed it.
Seems a bit unrealistic to me from first reading.
Not seen any statement either, but someone reckons the club have stopped bonuses in December and this is the reason why waggott left and is the reason for the collapse over the last 23 games. sisu must have also arranged for bonuses to be stopped at Christmas at Middlesbrough for those 2 seasons mowbrays team dropped like a stone......

Like hobo said, had this really happened the PFA and press would be all over it like a rash, its bollocks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ashdown

It's bullshit nothing to see here.

It would be in your eyes, the cunts that are SISU have you as their chief fucking spokesman on here and no doubt elsewhere ! This may be bullshit but your attempts to shield them at every turn are stomach churning !

Grendel

Why do you say this like it's not happened multiple times over the last few years?

Stadium Forum anyone?

Given your council background let's be honest sisu could take lessons in lies and deception from your ilk.

SkyBlueRuffian

Sounds like massive bollocks to me, you really think TM would have stuck about if that actually happened? no chance.
Sounds to me like Juggy has probably got his info from chatting to winos in his local.

skyblue1991

Something happened and it's the best reason yet.

Sisu's spokesman Grendel is squirming in their defence................ again.
So why haven't the press picked up on it yet?

Mowbray failed twice at Middlesbrough, do you not think he hasn't learned his lesson from last time?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Something happened and it's the best reason yet.

Sisu's spokesman Grendel is squirming in their defence................ again.

So are you accusing Gibson of doing the same at Middlesbrough and that's why it happened there?

Or are you just full of shit as usual.

fernandopartridge

Juggy seemed to have some good imfo, timings see about right.

Club refutes it but their statement talks about a bonus scheme being agreed with the players in May but didn't Juggy say that they had to amend the bonus ie improve to attract players, quite a lot of our squad joined after May last year.

The downturn has been spectacular.
The bloke knows fuck all tbf

shmmeee

Given your council background let's be honest sisu could take lessons in lies and deception from your ilk.

You know, it's really easy to tell when you're beaten, because you change the subject.

But go on, I'll bite. What council background do I have?

Oh no, when I was a teenager my Dad was a Councillor. Obviously now I'm 35 that's relevant.

Fucking moron.

The Reverend Skyblue

You know, it's really easy to tell when you're beaten, because you change the subject.

Oh no, when I was a teenager my Dad was a Councillor. Obviously now I'm 35 that's relevant.

Fucking moron.

how dare you have an opinion that disagrees with Grendel, you must have an agenda

singers_pore

Fucking moron.

Oh no...you've really done it now. Grendel will be calling you a council stooge every time you post from now on.

Or maybe he'll apologize? Is that a flying pig I see?

rupert_bear

Slim down to team selection and employing a system that doesn't work or suit the league we compete in, nothing else.

Hobo

Fans over estimating the team's ability and convincing themselves promotion was a certainty has also made the slump appear bigger than it actually is.

Nick

Administrator
Fans over estimating the team's ability and convincing themselves promotion was a certainty has also made the slump appear bigger than it actually is.

I think promotion or not, the slump is massive!

chiefdave

To be fair when you're top of the league fans of most clubs would probably expect a decent chance of at least a play off place.

stupot07

4 wins/20 points in 23 games, 10 losses in our last 15 games, scored 12 in kast 15 games, 6 of which was against bury, The slump is as big as it appears, that's relegation form, and any other manager we would be calling for his head.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I wonder where the conspiracy started? It is just a shame that sometimes the people that shout the loudest are usually the most misinformed.

I bet it will be followed with a protest where the fans clap their hands 15 times on the 78th minute to represent the number of millions Joy has made from the club and the minutes since Fisher last had a shit.

Amazing how quiet it all was before Christmas and how little attention Mowbray gets in it all. It is a manager's dream to work here, it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread