The bailiffs (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

are apparently due to visit the Ricoh sometime this week in order to collect the outstanding rent. Do you Sisu lovers still think that they are responsible owners?

jon92

Someone said that early that why they removed the memorabilia out of the cabinets incase they were took

CJparker

Not quite sure what the bailiffs are going to take - how much of the inventory within the Ricoh actually belongs to CCFC, as opposed to ACL and other tenants?

Lord_Nampil

I was a bit confused when i read this! The stock from the shop they own and if they wanted to i am guessing could take that?? Maybe they will take Jimmy? The way i see it We are now based at Ryton, if they wanted to take anything then you go there! But as its nothing to do with Ryton i don't no where this all starts! I read some where the Robins The Board Joy etc had a meeting with John Mutton on Friday, was that on here???

CJparker

all part of the SISU plan to cast the council as the villain, sending in the bailiff minions to dispossess a penniless football team....never mind they have refused to pay the rent and have deliberately pushed the council into this

valiant15

Fair play to the council,the bullies at sisu simply can't be allowed to get away with doing what they want. Sisu broke the contract nobody else.

I was a bit confused when i read this! The stock from the shop they own and if they wanted to i am guessing could take that?? Maybe they will take Jimmy? The way i see it We are now based at Ryton, if they wanted to take anything then you go there! But as its nothing to do with Ryton i don't no where this all starts! I read some where the Robins The Board Joy etc had a meeting with John Mutton on Friday, was that on here???

dopey me, forgot bout the club shop, lol. and dont they own bar 87?

WillieStanley

are apparently due to visit the Ricoh sometime this week in order to collect the outstanding rent. Do you Sisu lovers still think that they are responsible owners?

I haven't heard from any "SISU Lovers" in a few years. By that term, do you mean people who are resigned to the fact that they seem to be here to stay and so just get on with it?

valiant15

But why are they here to stay? The club runs at a loss,we have no assets,i wonder what it is that they want...........

CJparker

I very much doubt whether we have assets at the stadium which, when put together, would have a saleable value of a single month's worth of Ricoh rent.

Tonylinc

That, in a nutshell, is what I was referring to.....There is nothing of any value there. BUT that in itself does not excuse the behaviour of our saviours Sisu. Did they not read the small print when carrying out their due diligence ( thou shall pay the rent each and every year)? Did not the fact that it was 1miil plus ring any alarm bells with them?

wingy

Its OK ,Really,All purely strategic ,normal business practice.Not worth nicker twisting over,Relax.:pimp:

CJparker

That, in a nutshell, is what I was referring to.....There is nothing of any value there. BUT that in itself does not excuse the behaviour of our saviours Sisu. Did they not read the small print when carrying out their due diligence ( thou shall pay the rent each and every year)? Did not the fact that it was 1miil plus ring any alarm bells with them?

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the council at all. But SISU just aren't going to pay the agreed rent, and are calling the council's bluff now - they know that the council won't force the club into liquidation, there are no real assets to be repossessed...fucking SISU getting away with murder

stringyb92

Come back when they do turn up! Until then this is a non story! Threads like these dont help the stability of the club and just create more rumours!

Monkeyface

Come back when they do turn up! Until then this is a non story! Threads like these dont help the stability of the club and just create more rumours!

Surely if its being reported in the media, however reliable that source is, its up for debate by Sky Blues fans?

Grendel

Is this April 1st?

Complete nonesense but you never know, the players have started training so perhaps they can take Barton, Fleck, McDonald, Edjuingele, McSheffrey, Jennings, Elliot and Malaga and flog them on E-Bay.

Should pay at least a day of what is owed.

Hateley's Heed

They will hopefully take ROD

Goods of minimal or no resale values are listed by the majority of councils and their bailliff companies as being exempt from removal. So that's ROD and the rest of the 1st team squad safe then!

Steve.B50

Most of the memorabillia has already been taken away by those who own it. Some people knew not to take any chances.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
not a solicitor or insolvency expert but ..........

bailiffs cant levy distraint of goods over items that the club doesnt own, therefore any memorabilia that has been loaned to the club by fans is safe because the club do not have title to it.

If fans have taken back memorabilia donated to the club then it has to have been approved by the club or it would be theft.

If the club are concealing assets then it is up to the bailiffs to locate those assets

I do not think the bailiffs can levy distraint then take possession of assets that are already subject to a charge - ARVO have a very detailed charge over the assets of the club.

the worrying thing would be if they turned up at a home match trying to locate assets standing around........... could seriously deplete the squad :whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just do what my next door neighbour does when bailiffs come calling - he just says the people they're looking for have gone away. Now fook off! :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread