the away shirt for Arsenal? (1 Viewer)

covpete

Does anyone know if you can get the transfer with that logo on from Fridays game, I collect all the shirts would have to buy another shirt lining SISU's pockets unfortunately but would keep my collection complete!

chiefdave

Does anyone know if you can get the transfer with that logo on from Fridays game, I collect all the shirts would have to buy another shirt lining SISU's pockets unfortunately but would keep my collection complete!

You mean the sponsors logo? Best bet would be to try the club shop, they might have some spares from when the players shirts were done. If not you're only option is going to be a plain shirt and making your own transfers.

Why are we wearing the yellow shirt? Is it just becuase they have loads left to sell?

wingy

You mean the sponsors logo? Best bet would be to try the club shop, they might have some spares from when the players shirts were done. If not you're only option is going to be a plain shirt and making your own transfers.

Why are we wearing the yellow shirt? Is it just becuase they have loads left to sell?

Moussa seems to score his best goals when wearing the Brazil kit.

Users who are viewing this thread