The Away Kit (1 Viewer)

I really really like it. Wouldn't mind if it became our new home strip in all truth.

The sky Blues have been a failing team for years, would be nice to become the Banana's cause every other team will slip up when they meet us.

skybluelee

Difficult not to like it when we all just watched us batter one of the best teams in the league on their own patch in it.

Even if we wern't winning I would still like that kit.

ross-county-v-coventry-city-985995794.jpg

Baginton

I really really like it. Wouldn't mind if it became our new home strip in all truth.

The sky Blues have been a failing team for years, would be nice to become the Banana's cause every other team will slip up when they meet us.

Dunno why but this came to mind...

large_size_18375000001-640x360.jpg

scroobiustom

Brazil wear the yellow, because the white strip (the original choice) they believed to be cursed

the similarities between us and Brazil fill me with confidence for the future! 2020 Coventry Olympic Games? already have a stadium oh wait, no, we dont :(

Last edited:

covcity4life

its a cool kit,i dont udnerstand why they have chosen not to use it so much clash or no clash

as for using it at home? noooooooooooooooo, i mean wtf!

sky blues have been falling but now they can win,dont abandon ship

skybluegod

I don't like the kit personally a lot of people do but it looks awful up close. from the stands it might look ok? but in that picture it looks awful.

Changeyourface

I'm sure people said similar when Jimmy Hill changed us to the sky Blues.

Different era, it was done a few times back then. Couldn't get away with it now though, try suggesting to a Cardiff fan that their new shiny red kit must be pulling in loads of new fans in Asia and see how they take it. Plus when Jimmy Hill took over we never really had a strong tradition regarding colours; we'd been wearing Sky Blue up to the mid-thirties then changed to a darker blue and white then changed back to Sky Blue in the 60's.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Its a hideous abortion of a kit.....

...Purely a marketing device for City link....

Just horrible.

Bring back the green & black:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread