The Arcade (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

It's no hassle I.C Just Wondered where The other was To Stop you getting Automatically Signed out. I'm Confused Now. :)

Nick

Administrator
What the hell is there to be confused about? You tick the box? It keeps you logged in and puts a cookie on you're PC to remember who you are.

Rocket science it isn't.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I will have a look for some at some point today and see what appeals and get a couple added onto the Arcade :)

Bunnykins

What the hell is there to be confused about? You tick the box? It keeps you logged in and puts a cookie on you're PC to remember who you are.

Rocket science it isn't.

No, It's Not but you Told me My Scores were'nt saving as I was getting Signed out :confused:

Nick

Administrator
I think it is an issue with the Arcade software. I am looking into this. You could also try as Nick said and uninstall the toolbar?

Bunnykins

I Did Try To ask you about it But......................It Was Deleted

So I Won't ask again.

Bunnykins

AW Pagey your in 3rd Place know.

There's more Competition on here than in China :D :D

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I beat the Breakout record but it didn't save :(

Bunnykins

You seem to be having The same problems that I had with pacman:confused:

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Think it's because if you don't click on anything in the forum for a while, you get logged out. So if you spend a while on one game, you can get logged out while playing it. Then they can't link the score to your user...

Or it just wanted to annoy me :evil:

Bunnykins

I know. It happens to me Too, it should'nt log you out once your logged in. It's Stange.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

G

Gregsy!!

Why dont you all just admit that your sh!t at games!!! :evil::evil:

Im confused beat you fair and square so stop moaning!! ;) :D:D:D:D :eek:

G

Gregsy!!

sorry bunny!!!!!

Bunny....sorry for beating your bowling score :eek: :oops::oops::oops::oops: xxx :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread