Snozz_is_god

The blame percentage must add up to 100%

Here's how I apportion blame.

SISU (Ultimate owners of the football club) 60%
FL (Football League) 15%
ACL (Arena Coventry Ltd) 15%
CCC (Coventry City Council) 10%

RFC

Think you need to look at those figures again, somewhat generous to certain parties!

One things for sure, NONE of them come out if this with any credit IMHO. PUSB!

torchomatic

Acl and the fl both on 15%?! The fl are a late comer to the party.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Snozz_is_god

They maybe a late comer but they have the power to stop the nonsense and have done absolutely nothing, other that bend over backward to accommodate SISU, so yes 15%

Tank Top

Acl and the fl both on 15%?! The fl are a late comer to the party.

Hi Torch.
So if my maths are correct, You hold Sisu 70% responsible for our grave position, well better late than never, I suppose.
"Sent from my Keyboard using my Fingers"

bigfatronssba

Acl 10% - purely for the original rent agreement, since the argument kicked off I would say 0%

Council 10% in being uncooperative to sell and not handling the situation well.

Sisu 80% for their underhanded tactics and not listening to fans wishes.

skybluepm2

As much as the Council had Richardson et al over a barrel when the stadium project strangely ran out of money, inflicting a ridiculous un-negotiable rent, the fact remains that SISCUM/Scrotium knew all this when they 'saved us' in 2005. Why not try and negotiate then? It's only when that arsehole Fisher came on board that we stopped paying rent and the relationship became untenable a lot of which I believe is down to his stubbornness and unwillingness to broker any sort of deal which results in him going back on his word. Yes SISU have called ACL's bluff on every manoeuvre they have so far attempted and the pendulum swings back towards them once more when you question whether or not we'd have entered admin at all if they hadn't initially attempted to put us there. Saying that, there is no excuse to not broker a last minute deal which SISU again appear reluctant to even consider. All in all its the staff players and most importantly fans who now look like accumulating a mass of 25 points deducted because of people's big ego's and poor management. Yes this stems back to the Richardson era but the current predicament couldve easily have been avoided. 60 SISU/30 ACL & Council/ 10 FL

100% whoever signed the original £1.2M agreement .

torchomatic

Hi Torch.
So if my maths are correct, You hold Sisu 70% responsible for our grave position, well better late than never, I suppose.
"Sent from my Keyboard using my Fingers"

70%? Yep your maths are correct. I would agree with that.

Pete in Portugal

Pre-Sisu Directors (especially Brian Richardson): 50%
Sisu (especially Joy Seppala): 35%
Coventry City Council: 5%
ACL: 5%
FL: 5%

Don't know all the facts, so would be prepared to change this if new information became available.

letsallsingtogether

95% Sisu
The only thing that ACL have done is set a Rent agreement this was accepted by Sisu and our previous owners therefore they believed it was a fair deal as they accepted it.
Sisu on the other hand held all the aces and through them away got lower rent wasn't good enough could have brought half the Ground never did it Alienated the supporters that is the biggest disgrace, We have been treated like shit went to forums not listened to and threatened with ground share, liquidation, Administration, obliteration,
Sorry but that is how I see it.

If they had kept the supporters on side they would have won this battle easily Shame on Them

For believing in them at the beginning Shame On Me

Noggin

Assuming the council and ACL weren't involved in a plot to distress ACL to get out of the loan cheaply then I only lay 1% of the blame with them with the other 99% being SISU, The football League, The state of our insolvency laws and Paul Appleton, With the vast majority of it being SISU.

If they were involved in the alleged plot then much more blame goes there way but still the majority to SISU.

CCFC_GT

Previous owners / directors were to blame for creating the situation that inflicted both SISU and the City Council on our football club, but my apportionment of blame since these two got involved is:-

FL (Football League) 10%
ACL (Arena Coventry Ltd) 0%
CCC (Coventry City Council) 30%

The reason I apportion blame to CCC and not ACL is that I don't apportion blame to Higgs Charity, so any blame due to ACL is for the CCC 50% of ACL.

Noggin

Previous owners / directors were to blame for creating the situation that inflicted both SISU and the City Council on our football club, but my apportionment of blame since these two got involved is:-

FL (Football League) 10%
ACL (Arena Coventry Ltd) 0%
CCC (Coventry City Council) 30%

The reason I apportion blame to CCC and not ACL is that I don't apportion blame to Higgs Charity, so any blame due to ACL is for the CCC 50% of ACL.

ACL take a tiny bit imo, there was the balloon tying incident and some of their offers, comments and press releases have involved some spin.

Noggin

Yep and I blame that all on the CCC influence within ACL

well the balloon tying was PWKH who is higgs isn't he? I personally completely understand why he did it and personally I've been thankful for PWKH but it while I doubt it did much harm at all since so much damage had already been done to that relationship it wasn't helpful certainly.

CCFC_GT

I am sure that was not an official Higgs inspired action, more a personal statement that most would sympathise with :D

Well, maybe not TSB ...

Last edited:

Otis

[video=youtube;zPu4PVuN38k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPu4PVuN38k[/video]

Last edited:

James Smith

SISU_______._70%
ACL_______.__10%
CCC_______.__05%
FL___________09%*
Higgs_____.__-10% (or 0%)**
Previous Board 05%***
Kim Jong Il____01%****
Easter Bunny__00%

*_*___For bending their own rules and for making the £1m a promise to pay
**____For bailing us out and providing the Centre for the Academy
***___Especially B.Richardson
****__Sure he had hand in there somewhere and dead so can't sue me.

Last edited:
The FL are not responsible for the position we find ourselves in that would be 95% SISU and 5% ACL.

However, the FL did and still do have the power to stop all of this mess, but failed.

Snozz_is_god

I have changed my mind in the last 48 hours, certain things I have been reading, suggest to me that this whole sage is entirely of SISU's making and the Football League haven't had the guts to stop it.

You have to ask yourself, why were SISU so desperate for the CVA to be signed?

By not signing it ACL have called their bluff, it will all start to unravel now. ACL hold the key to getting SISU out of Coventry City.

I'm now of the opinion that ACL are as much victims in this whole mess as much as the fans, so I am now apportioning blame as follows:

SISU (Ultimate owners of the football club) 80%
FL (Football League) 20%

Users who are viewing this thread