The accounts are out! (1 Viewer)

grego_gee

In a nutshell,
"The loss of £6.7m for the year, compared with 3.1m in 2010 largely reflects a significantly lower profit on disposal of player registrations"

:pimp:

Sky Blues

Ouch. Fisher wasn't lying when he said the club was losing £500,000 a month. But I can't understand how we can be losing that much money given the decreasing wage bill. Do the accounts give any indication?

Sub

dont forget his flights here from portugal and staying at coombe abbey hotel :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

stupot07

I really don't understand how we're still managing to lose so much money,although baring in mind that these figure will april 2010-march 2011 but still the telegraph estimated that wage bill in 2010-11 season was about £8-£8.5m, even with the rent that's £9.2-9.7m. And income must be around £8-9m inc ticket sales, PL money, Sponsorship, tv rights, etc. I know there are other costs but £6m of them?

Brighton Sky Blue

Quick breakdown: Turnover £4.5 million. Direct operating costs: £1.5 million. Administrative expenses: £12 million (up £9 million from 2010!). Total loss: £9.2 million Losses for 2010 were £110k. What the hell has the extra £9 million come from?!

ccfcway

Quick breakdown: Turnover £4.5 million. Direct operating costs: £1.5 million. Administrative expenses: £12 million (up £9 million from 2010!). Total loss: £9.2 million Losses for 2010 were £110k. What the hell has the extra £9 million come from?!

The plot thickens

Sub

Administrative expenses = setting all these other mickey mouse companies up to make out we are losing money when all they are doing is offsetting losses from other companies against CCFC. IMHO

Ashdown

They really are utter devious scum, in truth it appears as we all suspected they are clearing everything out the back door.

Brighton Sky Blue

The Holding company nearly broke even in 2010 then loses £9 million the next year. Turnover slightly up, operating costs the same, but 'administrative expenses' up £9 million. When I get further through the accounts maybe that's explained...

SkyBlueScottie

The Holding company nearly broke even in 2010 then loses £9 million the next year. Turnover slightly up, operating costs the same, but 'administrative expenses' up £9 million. When I get further through the accounts maybe that's explained...

Thats really not on, I would love to hear their spin....

smouch1975

Anything further on these 'administrative costs'?

My tip is money out the door to ARVO.
Anybody know what % interest our debts to SISU are?

Directors don't get paid when the don't want tax. But I know Fisher has had enough pocket money to clear out the pie van each smoko

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd stress again that these numbers were in the accounts for CCFC Holdings. The figures for CCFC Ltd (owned by CCFC Holdings) are explained by OSB in a separate thread. I'm at work so the time I'll get to look isn't much!

Users who are viewing this thread