The 92 Club (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

One thread to get away from the misery of last night. It's often mentioned on here about new grounds that people go to and tick off. I haven't seen one before, so a simple thread for people to comment/keep track as they see fit.

Simple rules:
Only the current 92 count (eg. if you have been to Upton Park but not the London Stadium, that doesn't count).
Gets updated every year with teams coming up from the conference/relegated from League 2.

I'll start.

63 in total.
52 with City.

Hertsccfc

Thinking about it, it is surprising how many I have been to that don't exist anymore. Must be an age thing!

rob9872

Around 150 grounds, including some teams twice with old and new stadiums, old and new Wembley etc, some overseas and some local non league, but got loads of gaps in the actual current 92. Suspect it would be in the 60s somewhere.

Alex1987

Total: 62/92
Coventry: 56/92 (don't have Fulham, Villa, Newcastle, Norwich, Northampton, Hartlepool that I've seen as neutral games)
Coventry Win: 20/92
Coventry Draw: 17/92
Coventry Loss: 23/92

no_loyalty

37 for me, would have have been 41 but not been to the new stadiums of Arsenal, Man City, West Ham or Southampton. I have also been to some of the current non league clubs when they were in the Football league.

13th_choice_seamer

At various times I have completed the 92. Due to the new league teams Harrogate and Barrow, plus the new grounds at Wimbledon and Brentford, my overall total is 88.

With Cov, the total is 41 but have also seen us play games against Grimsby, Southend, Chesterfield, Barnet, Dagenham, Notts County and Yeovil when they were league teams. Also saw us play at the old Spurs ground, Brentford and West Ham. Plus Wembley.

Last edited:

slowpoke

63 starting with Brentford away night game 1962 pre-Jimmy Hill why the old man picked that god knows, we lost 2-1 many of the top grounds numerous times but not that many new stadiums Pride Park and Baseball Ground, both Stoke, both Shrewsbury both Walsall I think the Bescott is on a different site, both Wembleys plus now non league , Halifax, Chesterfield, Stockport, Torquay, Southend, Wrexham Notts County, non league Dudley Town both Hinckley, Nuneaton, watchedus play Leicester there, Atherstoe Rugby Town, that about it. Oh and Beduff

North York’s Blue

52 current and around another 15-20 either outside the league or don’t exist anymore. First visit to Thame Utd last night to see a Berks & Bucks Senior county cup tie

Sky Blue Harry H

I've done 43 teams (although not counted any double stadia e.g. (Baseball Ground/Pride Park or Hockey Stadium/MK Bowl etc)/ Really should have done a lot more, as been to some grounds lots of times (Norwich about 6 times), yet never done any of the Scouse or Manc clubs. No idea why, either?!

eastwoodsdustman

Mine are all with city. 85 excluding new grounds but If we’re counting old grounds then ive done 89. Just salford,barrow and harrogate to go but not sure when we will be back in league 2 again.
Of the new grounds ive yet to go to spurs, wigan, man city and brentford are left.
Visited Plenty outside of the top 4 leagues too that have fallen away.

Last edited:

skybluepm2

One thread to get away from the misery of last night. It's often mentioned on here about new grounds that people go to and tick off. I haven't seen one before, so a simple thread for people to comment/keep track as they see fit.

Simple rules:
Only the current 92 count (eg. if you have been to Upton Park but not the London Stadium, that doesn't count).
Gets updated every year with teams coming up from the conference/relegated from League 2.

I'll start.

63 in total.
52 with City.

great thread. One ahead of you on 64 😉Need to do the new grounds for Spurs, West Ham, Brentford and AFC Wimbledon following their moves in recent years.

13th_choice_seamer

great thread. One ahead of you on 64 😉Need to do the new grounds for Spurs, West Ham, Brentford and AFC Wimbledon following their moves in recent years.
There is a debate amongst "92 Club" members such as myself as to whether going to the pre-redevelopment White Hart Lane counts as "current Spurs" or whether that is an "old ground".

Terry Gibson's perm

Only 20 some quite a few times plus 4 not in use anymore and Grimsby.

I will try to improve

Plus Huddersfield as a guest to watch Swindon and the Milan Derby at San Siro

Barnsley

65 but Northampton ground was to watch us against you lot. Done some grounds into double figures.

Users who are viewing this thread