The 606 Boycott (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
He sounds like a right tard glad yer over here if he pops over il slate him so much hell want to never come here again.

Skybluekyle

Hi everyone, im new to this site, but i signed up just the other day, i used to comment on 606, and i am bored of all the wumming, will be looking forward to chatting properly about our team

PUSB

This is Neo's match report he posted on BBC,

Westwood: Tidy, no chance for pen. Kicking poor again. 6/10
Wright: Apart from his slip first half, excellent. 9/10 (MAN OF MATCH).
Cranie: Out of position, and it shows. 5/10
Wood: You can see why he was a reserve at Sheff Weds. Weak against Parkin., 4/10
Barnett: Simply awesome. No chance of us signing him on this form.8/10
Clingan: Too negative. 5/10
Gunnarsson: Tried to put himself about, but in reality was pathetic. Maybe a summer move would be best for both parties. 4/10
McIndoe: Our best attacking outlet in the first half. Good pass for Eastwood's goal. 7/10
Bell: Off the pace. Suprised Baker didn't start ahead of him. 4/10
Eastwood: Fantastic turn and pass to McIndoe in first half. Took his goal well. Wanted it today 8/10.
Morrison: Spent more time moaning 4/10.

Baker: Nothing of note. 3/10
Jeffers: Why bring him on with seconds to go. NO MARK

Coleman: The joke is over. GO! 2/10

Oh my god i was in tears reading this especially Wright and Barnett's "review" he really is a gem and he's posted five articles already today. :eek:

Skybluerhys

Hi all
Just come from 606 to this, to talk bout my beloved sky blues
had a few 606 names-chris coleman sky blue army, king tabb, im as good as david bell
Im no wum or neo if anyone asks!

skyblueprincess

Hi all
Just come from 606 to this, to talk bout my beloved sky blues
had a few 606 names-chris coleman sky blue army, king tabb, im as good as david bell
Im no wum or neo if anyone asks!

Welcome to Sky Blue Talk

Skybluerhys

Thank you Vicki :)
Just a quick question to you all
Are you for or against coleman

Im personally against COleman, Never speaks the truth, wont admit were terrible, blame sbad performances on tiredness, bad decisions and god knows what else. Signings havent been the best, 3 or 4 out of 13 isnt good enough!

skyblueprincess

Thank you Vicki :)
Just a quick question to you all
Are you for or against coleman

Im personally against COleman, Never speaks the truth, wont admit were terrible, blame sbad performances on tiredness, bad decisions and god knows what else. Signings havent been the best, 3 or 4 out of 13 isnt good enough!

I am so for Coleman ....... Crissy Coleman Sky Blue Army

Coventry La La La

:mad: What has sacking are managers done for us....... and im glad we have Coleman as manager and i hope we progress next season... Cookie Colemans sky blue army!!!!

Skybluerhys

:mad: What has sacking are managers done for us....... and im glad we have Coleman as manager and i hope we progress next season... Cookie Colemans sky blue army!!!!

Sacking managers hasnt done anything for us!, keeping coleman wont do anything for us either.

How can you keep faith in him?

Never tells the truth in a interview,Cant motivate the players, Wasted 5m in 4 Transfer windows, Doesnt play attractive football or entertaining football.

So the sooner he goes the better, Bring in new manager for pre season and a big transfer window!

skyblues4ever

I was (and still am) a big contributor to 606 (skybluesy - someone else has got that on here) and personally am sad at its apparent demise.
For what it is worth the site has just kicked off EYorkshireSkyBlue as his profile is no longer there - although some of his stupid articles are still in place.
I would like to think it was due to me taking the matter further than the usual moderation approach by using the "FAQs - Feedback" method. I complained that the member was stalking me and posting irrelevant comments to any article I published. I also mentioned the tactics he was using and the general disatisfaction of the other members.
My suggestion to anyone that wants to take back the higher ground at 606 is that complaints against WUMs will be listened to if we complain en masse via this method. My view would be that the moment a WUM is detected (and lets face it they're not difficult to spot!) that we all use the "FAQs - Feedback" method of complaint.
I'm not suggesting we desert this as this is a great alternative - what I do not like the idea of is the Coventry City BBC 606 board being infested by arseholes that are making out they are City fans and are giving real rival fans that visit or infrequent visitors the runaround.
I hope that some of the ex 606ers on here help me in this cause because a massive co-ordinated complaint via the method I have suggested will help.
Thanks.
HA! Just looked at a comment I made about an article about Alan Smith which I said "This article is a complete wind up" has been moderated!
Seriously, we have to think about the passive users and the real rival fans that use that site getting the wrong impression.
Anyway, glad to be here as well for a fucking good debate!

Last edited:

skyblues4ever

I can't believe this but I've come on here to get some decent banter going only to find someone else is using "skybluesy" - my nick from the 606 board. Don't be fooled by whoever this person is because I have checked him out only to find he has copied and pasted articles I have written on the 606 board directly. Quite frankly I am livid!
This was always a danger of this site once the suggestion on 606 to defect was made because that would have been taken up by them (WUMs) as much as the real fans.
Look at the posts this person has made and compare them with ones on 606 - if they haven't already been moderated, and make your own mind up.
I doubt if this person will be able to write his own articles in future that make any sense.

Nick

Administrator
Feel free to get in touch with me about any issues and I will sort them. :)

As I don't know much about 606 or some of you guys I will need things pointed out on me before I can act upon them.

smileycov

Facebook User
if you go on 606 NEO has another new account...kieran dont go (or something) but he has opened up with "i've just come over from sky blues talk beacuse of all the WUMing" haha. got to admit he is hilarious!!

Users who are viewing this thread