The 606 Boycott (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Just thought I'd make this thread for fellow 606 boycotters! Use this thread to post your annoyances about 606 (feel free to excercise your freedom to swear! ;) ). I think we should aim to get every last person off our 606 page and see what Neo does then. Would be good to check on it in a couple of weeks with no posts on there except Neo talking to himself. Surely even someone like Neo would get bored eventually! I won't be posting on 606 anymore unless it's to advertise Sky Blues Talk or posting on other teams boards.

Come on, let it all out :p

:cool:

yousef chippo

just joined now, had enough of the 606 rubbish. look forward to chatting with genuine fans. had a quick brows around, looks like its gona take me time to figure out where the posts are and how to create etc

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Welcome Chippo :)

Once you get to know how this place works you will be better off for it - much better then 606 and if Neo finds his way here he will be gone straight away. Why not start by introducing yourself under the New Sky Blues thread inside Sky Blues Tavern :)

hatter here from 606, evening fellas.
neo was funny at times, i must say when he wummed the forest wum its the hardest iv laughed EVER..
but lately hes uncontrollable, and im fed up of it, il continue to post on 606(only on stockports board however)
iv posted the link to this site on a few of the latest posts on our 606 but no doubt the spasticated mods will remove them, i called neo pathetic yesterday and had it removed...its a FUCKING joke :)
however, i cant actually wait to be able to say such curse words as...idiot, nob or twat... because they really are vile words....
in any case... aloha all... PUSB

skyblueprincess

Welcome Chippo :)

Once you get to know how this place works you will be better off for it - much better then 606 and if Neo finds his way here he will be gone straight away. Why not start by introducing yourself under the New Sky Blues thread inside Sky Blues Tavern :)

Andy .. wots 606 ??????

Andy .. wots 606 ??????

BBC 606 Vicki, is a forum for all kinds of sports and teams it's had it's day to be honest it's a shame really as there are some nice guys on there, but most of them have already joined up here so thats a bonus,but as of late a wum called Neo (his original name, now posts on around 7 other user names) has made it near impossible to chat about CCFC on there thats why we've all come over to skybluestalk. :wave:

Anyway i would like to put in perspective how sad this guy is he posts on numerous accounts often talking to him self on his own threads he rates 1* every thread and 5* his own, he gets peoples comments removed (god only nose how?) He hacks peoples accounts including two of my old names wich were Cobi_Jones_Dreads and the worst thing of all were the days he hacked my account, he hacked them on Christmas day and New Years day. :eek:

Anyway on a lighter note hope all the good folk from 606 join here and make this a pleasent place to chat about our club.

skyblueprincess

BBC 606 Vicki, is a forum for all kinds of sports and teams it's had it's day to be honest it's a shame really as there are some nice guys on there, but most of them have already joined up here so thats a bonus,but as of late a wum called Neo (his original name, now posts on around 7 other user names) has made it near impossible to chat about CCFC on there thats why we've all come over to skybluestalk. :wave:

Anyway i would like to put in perspective how sad this guy is he posts on numerous accounts often talking to him self on his own threads he rates 1* every thread and 5* his own, he gets peoples comments removed (god only nose how?) He hacks peoples accounts including two of my old names wich were Cobi_Jones_Dreads and the worst thing of all were the days he hacked my account, he hacked them on Christmas day and New Years day. :eek:

Anyway on a lighter note hope all the good folk from 606 join here and make this a pleasent place to chat about our club.

Oh right ok ... well glad you all moved to Sky Blue Talk then ...smiles
So this Neo , is he a Leicester fan lol ?? Let hope he dont come here !!

lord_garrincha

hi all... left 606 too... No he's a vile fan... puts rumours of Harewood joining us, and rambles on about dion dublin

SkyBluegilby

No more

Hi all some of you may no me from 606, havent been on about 3 months now as its a waste of time. Good to see some true sky blues on here..

Laters, Gilby

covsteve

Hi all see some familiar usernames from 606, good to see, be nice to actually log in to have a decent debate without finding out that the little prick NEO has tried to hack your account. :)

CovInEssex

Can you remember Neo's reaction to finding out Paul Merson (yes, the bloke that sent us down.) is the guest speaker at the awards evening.

We were all cursing the idea and he popped up.

"I've always admired Merson, he is so witty and clever and was a great player"
ahahahaha!

And for the record, you can't remove this one BBC!!

Neo, FUCK YOU.

Nick

Administrator
All I can ask is that if somebody thinks it is him let me know, I will keep an eye on them then the first Wind Up post they are gone.

Just been on 606... There is an article congratulating the BBC and their boards... Hilarious!!!

Oh dear that made me laugh aswell garrincha,he has changed his name again was the bit i laughed at the most followed by his article and his desire not to promote this website by saying its name, i think there is only one genuine CCFC left on there the rest or Neo and his accounts replying to each other. :p

Stoppercurtis

Just joined the site looks as though there is alot more control on WUM's.

The site also looks as though it's full of genuine Sky Blue supporters.

Stopper

smileycov

Facebook User
hi fellow sky blues,
being new from 606 (thanks for the nod chippo!) can one of you regular guys/gals let me know how to get the crest against my name and a sig block like most on here.

thanks
PUSB

ccfc_1987

I've just been on to 606 to have a look if anyone is still using it and all that is on there is Neo using all of his names to have a conversation with himself. Saying how they're all going to stay strong on there and not move over to here! Haha! What a pathetic individual he really is!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I was on 606 briefly. Only posted a couple of times but became extremely aware of said Neo.

He bugged me that much I stopped using it, and forums all together until I saw the link for this one on Facebook

skyblueprincess

I was on 606 briefly. Only posted a couple of times but became extremely aware of said Neo.

He bugged me that much I stopped using it, and forums all together until I saw the link for this one on Facebook

This place is cool... used to be rocking ... but now thanks to Neo , we have life again lmao

So not all bad on the Neo front

CovInEssex

Haha! I actually am so glad we dropped him.

...The amount of times i tried to get him to come with me to a cov game just so i could kick seven shades...i mean meet him, at last.

I just posted an article (my last, more then likely.)

EDIT: SHOCK IT'S BEEN REMOVED.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread