the 3 thats left (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

Where have you been? Halthough he's not had his own thread he's been mentioned quite a bit on here and on gmk and on the Nii Lamptey Show.
I know he's been mentioned on here but there has never beem anything to suggest he's applied or on the shortlist

stupot07

I know he's been mentioned on here but there has never beem anything to suggest he's applied or on the shortlist

Ah now I get you. Tbh I doubt there's anyone on that short list who is in employment as that would have made the press so by that argument Tisdale, Wilder or any other employed manager wouldnt have been on the 9 man short list let alone the final 3.

Otis

No way!! Ince?

I would rather have Brown and that's saying something!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Please tell me you are joking! :eek:

Danceswithhorses

CET are claiming that Paul Ince is on the list of 3
Where does it say that ?
All i could find was :
Nine candidates including, the Telegraph understands, former England international Paul Ince have been interviewed for the post and the shortlist has been whittled down to three.

torchomatic

FLM. Fun, love and money surely? One of Mel and Kim's finest.

Who we thinking they are then? Wilder, brown and money?

SkyBlue_Bear83

The telegraph reckon

Shaw
Brown
Ince
Money
Magilton
Dyche
Blackwell

Have all been interviewed

Unless the others were impressive I would say Brown, Dyche and Blackwell are on the final list

Otis

Just read the CT myself and nowhere does it even hint at Ince being on the shortlist. Just says he was one of the 9.

Anyone else think the Coventry Three will become as infamous as the Guildford Four or the Birmingham Six?

cloughie

Just read the CT myself and nowhere does it even hint at Ince being on the shortlist. Just says he was one of the 9.

Anyone else think the Coventry Three will become as infamous as the Guildford Four or the Birmingham Six?

As infamous as our last 11 managers ? and all will plead not guilty

Daz

Next Manager

Phil Brown by a mile anyone who keeps the players on the pitch for a lack lustre performance will do for me. I hope our fitness levels are up cause Phil will not take any slackers( thats 50% of the current team):D:D:D:D

davebart

the main advantage of brown for me is that we can save money by turning the floodlights off and letting the glow from his face illuminate the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread