The £500 Premier Season Ticket (5 Viewers)

Amazonian

Forgive me if I am mistaken.

I believe that it may be possible to still buy a Premier Season Ticket at £500.

Is this correct? if so I will comment further.

Would anyone be able to confirm this?

Many thanks.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Forgive me if I am mistaken.

I believe that it may be possible to still buy a Premier Season Ticket at £500.

Is this correct? if so I will comment further.

Would anyone be able to confirm this?

Many thanks.

I think it's already been done.

Go on the CCFC Web page and try and buy one.

Amazonian

Thanks.

Now my comment:

The club introduced the season ticket with the clear statement that it would be withdrawn at kickoff for the Middlesbrough league game.

Those of us who purchased the ticket, did so on the understanding that the chances of City being promoted were considerably slimmer than today.

3 games later, the club are still selling the ticket (I believe) under the same deal.

if so, this, in my opinion, is selling those of us who took the original risk, ‘down the river’.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Nobbie_67

You can still buy it if you had a current season ticket in the zones they are selling (my grandson's ticket renewal is there now, but only at the £500 PL package rate, I can't renew his ticket at the early bird rates yet)

No one is being sold down the river, it's your choice to pay slightly more on the chance of of a refund on promotion, but better still, protected from any price increases if we don't go up in 5 years, that more than compensates for it in my opinion.

If you are paying anything over £400 for your ST next year then it has to be the sensible option if you can afford to pay it now.

skyblueelephant76

Thanks.

Now my comment:

The club introduced the season ticket with the clear statement that it would be withdrawn at kickoff for the Middlesbrough league game.

Those of us who purchased the ticket, did so on the understanding that the chances of City being promoted were considerably slimmer than today.

3 games later, the club are still selling the ticket (I believe) under the same deal.

if so, this, in my opinion, is selling those of us who took the original risk, ‘down the river’.

Hopefully I am wrong.
Congratulations on winning strangest post of the week.

I bought one of the £500 tickets the day they were released and I hope we sell all 5,000. I don't care what the deadline is, hopefully they keep them open until the final if not all sold by then.

It would be a good idea to get the normal tickets on sale as well though.

SonofErnie

The limit was clearly stated as 5k of tickets. If this hasn’t been reached then you are still able to purchase. I bought 3 today and a further bonus could buy Wembley tickets.

Amazonian

You can still buy it if you had a current season ticket in the zones they are selling (my grandson's ticket renewal is there now, but only at the £500 PL package rate, I can't renew his ticket at the early bird rates yet)

No one is being sold down the river, it's your choice to pay slightly more on the chance of of a refund on promotion, but better still, protected from any price increases if we don't go up in 5 years, that more than compensates for it in my opinion.

If you are paying anything over £400 for your ST next year then it has to be the sensible option if you can afford to pay it now.

Sorry but I disagree.

If the club had stated that the offer would still be in place should we reach the playoff final, I suggest that the initial uptake would not have been anything like the initial figure.

The deal appeared quite clear, but clearly that has changed.

Last edited:

Amazonian

I have no idea what your concern is, you're already a winner if we go up?
Hi Nobbie,

Not arguing, however my initial comments still apply.

I do not have an issue if people can use the system to their advantage.

PS: I am not really a winner due to my age (62). My senior concession was removed and my ST increased by 81%.

JAM See

Put £250 on Luton at 4/5.

If City win you get £500 (ST cost) back. Net cost = £250.

If Luton win you get £200 winnings. Net cost = £300

Sky Blue Pete

Thanks.

Now my comment:

Hopefully I am wrong.
Gosh really?? Yih knew what you were doing live with it

Nobbie_67

Hi Nobbie,

PS: I am not really a winner due to my age (62). My senior concession was removed and my ST increased by 81%.
Well I wouldn't have done it if mine was going up 81% that's for sure! Hopefully we go up next week, if not in the next 2/3 years and it'll be worthwhile for you? It was a no brainer for me.

Amazonian

Congratulations on winning strangest post of the week.

I bought one of the £500 tickets the day they were released and I hope we sell all 5,000. I don't care what the deadline is, hopefully they keep them open until the final if not all sold by then.

It would be a good idea to get the normal tickets on sale as well though.
Gosh really?? Yih knew what you were doing live with it

Happy to live with it guys.

Amazonian

Well I wouldn't have done it if mine was going up 81% that's for sure! Hopefully we go up next week, if not in the next 2/3 years and it'll be worthwhile for you? It was a no brainer for me.

Unfortunately, it was either £480 or £500 for our seat.

Last season £276 (As a senior concession).

This made it a no brainer for me to.

Brighton Sky Blue

Sod it, we've both renewed for £500. Just £20 more than the early bird price and we now can choose to either gamble on CCFC winning to get it completely free, or take the insurance and bet on Luton to get half the cost back.

Nobbie_67

Unfortunately, it was either £480 or £500 for our seat.

Last season £276 (As a senior concession).

This made it a no brainer for me to.
Yes, you can't compare to last years price, this years senior concession for you as an Early Bird in Premium Zone would've been £440, (full adult price was £480) , so still very sensible to have taken the PL package IMHO

Nobbie_67

Yes, you can't compare to last years price, this years senior concession for you as an Early Bird in Premium Zone would've been £440, (full adult price was £480) , so still very sensible to have taken the PL package IMHO

Sorry, the concession age increased to 65, so you’d have had a big increase to £480 to stay in same seat In Premium zone, which makes the £500 package a must do if you wanted to stay in the same seat.

I think we all reached the same conclusion in the end. The PL packages will be removed as soon as they announce the full season tickets sale, which I imagine will happen as soon as Wembley has sold out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

I’m sure they had sold 3500 before the game on Sunday so I’m surprised they haven’t sold another 1500 since then?

Brighton Sky Blue

Why tho? It would cost them more in refunds if we go up

If we go up there will be a surge in people wanting season tickets anyway combined with the massive revenue increase. If we don’t then they have increased their ticketing revenue anyway

letsallsingtogether

Hi Nobbie,

Thats life I'm 61 also lost my concession but fuck me its only £40 I sit in the cheap seats so havent upgraded to £500 ST.
You have brought a premier ticket so should be more, If you feel ripped off or lied send it back or give it to the ST fund.
Fuck me we are in the Play Offs and all we get is someone moaning about something.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread