That's why we're going down (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Rob also posted that we were going to win the league the same day and would hedge his bets with an opposing post that he would show us in 8 months time! :D
:eek:

Lol Mark - knowing my bad betting history I probably did see some value :)

Ask Dan about the amount of time he used to spend watching me and Alan filling the fruit machines at service stations en route to away games.

_brian_

Rob also posted that we were going to win the league the same day and would hedge his bets with an opposing post that he would show us in 8 months time! :D
:eek:

I'll be honest with you TheParsonsHose, I've been searching for that post for the last hour now and I can't find it anywhere.

rob9872

You'll struggle to find it brian, so save your time as it doesn't exist! Mark knows me (in real life :) ) and knows what a hopeless gambler I am.

SkyBlue_Bear83

no i never said they wouldnt make it as footballers

i said turner was accident prone and i ddint think clarke was strong enough to make it in championship

one season at cardiff and 8 game(clarke) form for cov does not change that

but heres the thing,if im wrong about clarke i will be ESTATIC,i have already said how surprised i am,but im glad

i have never said im 100% correct,no one is,but the difference is i dont deal in black and white,even now i have no problem with thorn being given another chance to manage us,i just dont like people who shot down those who debated having a new manager,then gloat when we go 8 games unbeaton and retreat into their shells when we got relegated

get it? got it? good.
Turner has had a good 18 months for Cov and Cardiff, possibly be a premier league player next year and has a carling cup runners up medal, I think it is fair to say he has proved you wrong.

Clarke has to keep up his consistency now an stay injury free and push on next season. I for one am not surprised, he had a great end to last season, I had been saying from the start of the season how it was a blow to not have him in the squad and how he was far better than Christie.
We could struggle to hold onto him tbh, if you ask most other championship fans they will tell you Clarke has been a player who impressed them.

I don't want to argue but you question other people's knowledge of football when people can bring up 2 occasions where you have been wrong without even having to do any research.

Besides my comment was purely a cheeky tongue in cheek comment anyway, it doesn't mean I think your opinion is always wrong or you know little about football. ;)

On the original point I quoted you on I think 9/10 times nonleague posts make a lot of sense

Lol Mark - knowing my bad betting history I probably did see some value :)

Ask Dan about the amount of time he used to spend watching me and Alan filling the fruit machines at service stations en route to away games.

I don't need to mate, you and Al have legendary status when it comes to gambling from what I have heard! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread