That's why we're going down (2 Viewers)

rob9872

Leicester were right!

Not nice this. We are in serious trouble. Preamture? Possibly, but there are glaring weaknesses throughout our team and our squad. This will ruin our promising kids who should be nurtured and eased into the side a little at a time. Pretty much our strongest team available against a side only recently promoted from League 2 and resoundly beaten.

Ok, I'm like one of those I sometimes criticise who pass judgement without attending as tonight I've only had radio commentary and not been to Bury, but I do think I've heard enough and seen enough in pre-season and agaisnt Leicester to pass judgement. Poor and no unlucky run of the ball or bad decisions, but beaten by the better side.

We offer nothing in attack, can't defend as a unit and create so little against weak opposition that it will be a minor miracle if we manage to avoid the drop. AT's reputaion will be crushed and he won't get another managers job now, so he has to stick with it, but I'm sure he would have otherwise resigned. Fergie couldn't turn this around on that budget and with those players. It's like boxing Lennox with one arm tied behind your back.

Please SISU invest now or get of our club. If you continue to run it like this, then you will never get a return, so cut your losses and walk away.

rob9872

oh and I forgot to add this :blue:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

silly si14

Maybe with all this looting going on around the country we can steal ourselves some decent players :thinking about:

Jarvo

....it's only the cup, we can concentrate on the league, yadda yadda. Tbf the bookies arn't often wrong, leicester came back to win 4-1. We're hoping thorn to perform miracles, he's unproven and is doing his best with what he has but we need realism. I think birmingham the birmingham result will be a true reflection of where we are at.

Pigeon

I was a glass half empty person.... now the glass is just empty. When we concede the little confidence we have just vanishes and went to shambles. We've got screaming problems within our squad and even the players and manger can't pretend anymore. Get SISU out of our club now or were in deeper trouble than we are right now. :blue:

Sutty

The thing is for SISU the glass isn't half full or half empty, it's twice as big as it needs to be, so they're cutting bits off left right and centre.

Jarvo

I don't know the full facts, but Cardiff were nearly in admin, have a new ground, live on BBC and beat the favourites for promotion? (although gunnarson wasn't exactly amazing) how does that work?

Otis

If we go down, this will be the reason;

Last night's bench. Dunn, McPake, Cameron, Thomas, Ruffles, Jeffers, Wilson.

Anyone want a waffffer thin mint??

Covstu

come back telfer, all is forgiven!!! We are in big trouble this year unless SISU give AT something to spend. Yes i know its only two games etc etc but we have never had such a poor side since we have been in the champ......we are fooked!

Tonylinc

If anyone from or connected to SISU read this forum (which I doubt) then please here this ....GET OUT OF OUR CLUB AND TAKE YOUR"INVESTMENT" WITH YOU. Pass on the running of our club to someone who cares.

Jarvo

I'm not a fan of Sisu, but they have gone into football as if it is a normal business, they took a gamble we'd make it to the Premier holy ground, as we all wish had happened, (happy days the last match on motd) maybe they could have invested more and it would / maybe it wouldn't have still happened. I'm not sure where I'm going with this (same as on the pitch) but unless some billionaire Cov fan is due a Labotamy I think we're stuck with Sisu and they are stuck with us.:pimp:

rob9872

The writing was on the wall very early on :(

Nonleagueherewecome

The writing was on the wall very early on :(

Quality bump. It was obvious we were in trouble very early on, yet SISU fiddled whilst Coventry burnt. I'd say that makes them worse than some kind of Nero-Hitler hybrid, but that would mean I'm ineligible for Poster of The Year...

Can you find some of the threads that say we're screwed before we've even kicked a ball?

covcity4life

Quality bump. It was obvious we were in trouble very early on, yet SISU fiddled whilst Coventry burnt. I'd say that makes them worse than some kind of Nero-Hitler hybrid, but that would mean I'm ineligible for Poster of The Year...

Can you find some of the threads that say we're screwed before we've even kicked a ball?

but we had andy thorn the best manager in the world?

and deegan with his 1-2's?

you seemed so confident in our staff NLHWC,what changed? you liked to have a go at others who didnt agree with you back then didnt ya

Nonleagueherewecome

you seemed so confident in our staff NLHWC,what changed? you liked to have a go at others who didnt agree with you back then didnt ya

No pal, I said Deegan had a great game considering he was unfit-against Leamington. But I doubt you were there, so you wouldn't know?

If you'd paid attention, I was banging on about SISU cutting too much and dooming us to relegation as early as July.

And as far as having a go at people-didn't you call me a very offensive name and generally piss me off to the point where I don't use the forum nearly as much anymore? Yeah, that was you, wasn't it? You're probably just some 10 year old kid, so I'll ignore you in future. Bye.

covcity4life

yeh and then i brought you back,perhaps i shouldnt have? you seem to cry alot,are you a women? natalie cox perhaps?

i have no issue with you as a person,just dont think you know much about the sport that is football

its all sisus fault,lets let AT 100% scot free so we dont look bad for backing him up all season and trolling those that could see this coming

Astute

You need to mellow out. So who said AT is the best manager of even the Championship?Get real. So people have a different opinion to you. Our players were good enough. Other than our strikeforce and not having enough players that is. And then what happened to our only striker that was scoring goals? We can't put together a defence now through injuries. Not enough players
in the squad. We played 2 games in 48 hours in our most important game of the season. Our opponents rested 6 out of 10 outfield players. We played half a team with knocks. What could the best manager in the world have done? Then you keep up with personal attacks. I know the feeling. You have done the same to me.

This is a football forum. We all have our own opinions. Just how it should be. If you want to do personal attacks go find somewhere else. We are all supposed to be on the same side here

covcity4life

Don't mean to but in on your argument but didn't you keep telling us for years that Turner and Clarke were shit as footballers and never make it.

:whistle:

no i never said they wouldnt make it as footballers

i said turner was accident prone and i ddint think clarke was strong enough to make it in championship

one season at cardiff and 8 game(clarke) form for cov does not change that

but heres the thing,if im wrong about clarke i will be ESTATIC,i have already said how surprised i am,but im glad

i have never said im 100% correct,no one is,but the difference is i dont deal in black and white,even now i have no problem with thorn being given another chance to manage us,i just dont like people who shot down those who debated having a new manager,then gloat when we go 8 games unbeaton and retreat into their shells when we got relegated

get it? got it? good.

no i never said they wouldnt make it as footballers

i said turner was accident prone and i ddint think clarke was strong enough to make it in championship

one season at cardiff and 8 game(clarke) form for cov does not change that

but heres the thing,if im wrong about clarke i will be ESTATIC,i have already said how surprised i am,but im glad

i have never said im 100% correct,no one is,but the difference is i dont deal in black and white,even now i have no problem with thorn being given another chance to manage us,i just dont like people who shot down those who debated having a new manager,then gloat when we go 8 games unbeaton and retreat into their shells when we got relegated

get it? got it? good.

I think both Clarke and Turner were and are good enough for the championship.

Users who are viewing this thread