That's just 4 goals scored in the last 10 matches (1 Viewer)

Otis

Good news is, we can still make the play-offs.

Win those last 5 games and we have an excellent chance.

oucho

I was going to check this stat myself so you saved me the bother.

Really makes you wonder what has gone on.

Gazolba

We have too many 'strikers' who cannot get a shot on target, never mind score. We have one really good striker but we never give him the ball. We have no midfielders capable of bursting forward and scoring. We cannot score penalties. Our corners rarely pass the near post.

Nick

Administrator
We have too many 'strikers' who cannot get a shot on target, never mind score. We have one really good striker but we never give him the ball. We have no midfielders capable of bursting forward and scoring. We cannot score penalties. Our corners rarely pass the near post.

The good striker playing out wide?

I think the whole 1 up front thing isn't working now.

pusbccfc

Fortune and Henderson are two of the worst signings in our history. As bad, if not worse, than the likes of Madine and German Nick.

No wonder why we can't score.

Terry Gibson's perm

How many chances do our ultra defensive central midfielders create for the striker

Ashdown

I'm not sure some have fully grasped how bad it has become, this is League 1 FFS. If we hadn't had what now looks like a bizarre start we would be near the bottom 4 !

fernandopartridge

I'm not sure some have fully grasped how bad it has become, this is League 1 FFS. If we hadn't had what now looks like a bizarre start we would be near the bottom 4 !
We're a league one team with league one support and a league one budget. What do you expect?

Ashdown

We're a league one team with league one support and a league one budget. What do you expect?

We have better support than most in this league and a budget that seems to be presented by the owners to each of our managers about 2 months too late every year ! But forgetting that I expect fight, passion and commitment from those who do wear the shirt.

ccfcway

We have better support than most in this league and a budget that seems to be presented by the owners to each of our managers about 2 months too late every year QUOTE]

SISU have a lot to answer for with our club, but there cant be any doubt they have given us a budget this season to at least challenge for play offs. Anything less is a failure

Otis

We have better support than most in this league and a budget that seems to be presented by the owners to each of our managers about 2 months too late every year QUOTE]

SISU have a lot to answer for with our club, but there cant be any doubt they have given us a budget this season to at least challenge for play offs. Anything less is a failure
We should at least be challenging for the top 6 anyway.

We have now gone from 11 points clear of the team outside the top 6, to now 11 points behind the team in 6th.

22 point shift. Very, very concerning indeed.

Nick

Administrator

We have now gone from 11 points clear of the team outside the top 6, to now 11 points behind the team in 6th.

That's what people miss, just whinge about budget and investment. While teams with less budgets overtake us

Otis

I think the differential could end up a lot worse too. Doesn't bode too well that we have Millwall and Bradford coming up next.

Think it's a relief that we only have 5 games left and therefore not that much further to fall.

Ending up a terrible season for us.

D

Deleted member 2477

Has he lost the dressing room. Just seems like tm lost interest in the promotion a couple of months ago and started talking about next season.

also his obsession with taking and playing joe cole seems to have upset one or two namely job and madders. He seems to have bombed out lameiras and insists on playing his favourites

Nick

Administrator
Has he lost the dressing room. Just seems like tm lost interest in the promotion a couple of months ago and started talking about next season.

also his obsession with taking and playing joe cole seems to have upset one or two namely job and madders. He seems to have bombed out lameiras and insists on playing his favourites
He changes the starting line up most games now as well.

matesx

i suggested he had lost the dressing room a while back and got shot down

this embarrassing run shows all the traits of disillusioned players

somehow TM seems exempt form criticism from many on here

D

Deleted member 2477

If he has lost the dressing room at least it will be a new one next season and he can start again if hes still here

ccfc1234

TM is well connected and liked and for that reason gets acess to promising players from PL clubs. When it comes to tactics and motivation, many managers in league 2 have the edge over TM.

skybluelee

It really is mind-boggling. If we had maintained our form of the first 18 games we'd currently be 4 points clear at the top with 84.

Extrapolate our from from from after the Gillingham game we'd currently be 2nd bottom on 36 points.

no_loyalty

If we lose the away match at Doncaster we might as well all give up

Pipehitterz

Sick of having the same old bull shit every year or 2.
Lost the dressing room , maybe

I feared the slump seeing about how fit and powerful we were at start of season , most teams build fitness as they go , that's the reason wigan are powerful now and we are totally spent .
I think dowie had the same idea of fitness .
It's no surprise that Gills , Peterbourgh , walsall and now seemingly Burton are on the slide with us , you would have them all in the top 6 after the first few months but now they all look done.
I think we've slipped harder than most because of the defence injuries , players working overtime in the wrong positions time and time again is mentally as well as physically draining.
Couple that with a terrible training pastern and some terrible half season signings and you result in where we dine ourselves.

You can blame tm for the fitness levels
The tactics , and not having a plan c
The signings at Xmas
And the constant playing of favourites regardless of form.
Blame him for playing the same players out of form in strange positions on the pitch , and all of a sudden , Stephen Presley doesn't look as clueless.
Or equally as clueless

Tm will probably leave us a better team , and better behind the scenes , but he's done a middlesborough on us this season and I can only imagine a similar season next year under him.
The 2 year plan is certainly the plan to make us stable and attractive , expect another year of this then a change of manager

malkitccfc

If we lose the away match at Doncaster we might as well all give up

12 points off relegation. Keep this form until the end of the season and we'll probably end up about 6 points from it... very lucky we had half a good season. Losing to Doncaster would be something else though.. they're worse than us!

67tuck

SISU like league One, Nothing will change until SISU are long gone.... and that doesn't appear to be anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Users who are viewing this thread