That's it. (1 Viewer)

devonrich

Growing up in Kenilworth, went to my first skyblues game in 1978 with my dad and brother. Moved to Zimbabwe in early 80's still passionate about my team. Came back in 1983 and went to every relegation battle year on year. After moving to Devon and going to school with Arsenal, Liverpool and Man u fans (Yes Devon fans choose their teams wisely!) and taking great stick, I had the amazing experiences of 1987 cup, 1988 and arrival of Speedie and then the start of 1990s. Went to uni in Liverpool and lived with 2 Man U fans but always was able to hold my skyblue head high. Gallacher, Oggy, Stewart Robson, Babb in the early 90s, then the joy of Big Ron and the Moroccans, arrival of Dion. Heady heady days.
Even as we slid down the league my support never wavered. Into Div 1 and still I made the 6 hour round journey to home games.

But now this - this utter utter depressing garbage - no spirit, no ideas, no hope. Won't spend a penny more on this - we are all being taken for a ride.
Goodnight.

fernandopartridge

Growing up in Kenilworth, went to my first skyblues game in 1978 with my dad and brother. Moved to Zimbabwe in early 80's still passionate about my team. Came back in 1983 and went to every relegation battle year on year. After moving to Devon and going to school with Arsenal, Liverpool and Man u fans (Yes Devon fans choose their teams wisely!) and taking great stick, I had the amazing experiences of 1987 cup, 1988 and arrival of Speedie and then the start of 1990s. Went to uni in Liverpool and lived with 2 Man U fans but always was able to hold my skyblue head high. Gallacher, Oggy, Stewart Robson, Babb in the early 90s, then the joy of Big Ron and the Moroccans, arrival of Dion. Heady heady days.
Even as we slid down the league my support never wavered. Into Div 1 and still I made the 6 hour round journey to home games.

But now this - this utter utter depressing garbage - no spirit, no ideas, no hope. Won't spend a penny more on this - we are all being taken for a ride.
Goodnight.
Please don't go

Otis

Leave the little light on in the porch so you can find your way back for the JPT regional final. :wave:

RoboCCFC90

Goodnight.

You stated it in your post without saying it word for word, there is no loyalty in Devon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

It's hard to take a paragraph about proud loyalty too seriously when it's the setup for quitting over some shit form.

devonrich

It's hard to take a paragraph about proud loyalty too seriously when it's the setup for quitting over some shit form.

Not asking you to take it seriously. Just stating my feelings. As for quitting, did not say that. Just said I am not prepared to spend any more money until the club sorts itself out.

RoboCCFC90

Not asking you to take it seriously. Just stating my feelings. As for quitting, did not day that. Just said I am not prepared to spend any more money until the club sorts itself out.

But that isn't supporting the Club, that's deserting the team when it needs you most..

devonrich

But that isn't supporting the Club, that's deserting the team when it needs you most..

I do see your point, and deep down know you are right. I also know that I prob can't desert them if if I wanted to - it is in my blood - but just so hard to find any positives at moment - and its been like this for a long time!

Samo

Growing up in Kenilworth, went to my first skyblues game in 1978 with my dad and brother. Moved
to Zimbabwe in early 80's still passionate about my team. Came back in 1983 and went to every relegation battle year on year. After moving to Devon and going to school with Arsenal, Liverpool and Man u fans (Yes Devon fans choose their teams wisely!) and taking great stick, I had the amazing experiences of 1987 cup, 1988 and arrival of Speedie and then the start of 1990s. Went to uni in Liverpool and lived with 2 Man U fans but always was able to hold my skyblue head high. Gallacher, Oggy, Stewart Robson, Babb in the early 90s, then the joy of Big Ron and the Moroccans, arrival of Dion. Heady heady days.

Goodnight.

'And now this'? The previous 10 years you've been fine with? Well if you must go, goodnight... darling.

Gynnsthetonic

I went to my first game Arsenal 1978 1-1 draw stood on a crate in west end hooked ever since but it's goodnight night from him and goodnight from me as I won't be going back either. We are heading for the non league no doubt about it unless someone comes in to invest in the club.

Macca

Goodnight.

Totally understand your sentiments, says it all really. Ignore the sarcastic comments. Sounds like just about the time I've been following them

Buster

These fans are being asked to pay good money for an inferior product . They will be back when SISU (or the next owners) decide that they want to foster a decent football team instead of playing money games and I don't blame them one iota. Come back for the cup games if you want ,it's your money . If SISU want more of my money theve got to do better . How ironic ,archetypal capitalists brought to heel by the dogs tail.

Gazolba

- no spirit, no ideas, no hope. Won't spend a penny more on this - we are all being taken for a ride.
Goodnight.

I, for one, respect your decision.

RoboCCFC90

The Edje has spoken, you must continue to support the Club..

49678e2e35651f7d7ff0872a8953d580.jpg

AndreasB

Goodnight.

oh fuck off

torchomatic

Bye then. .

torchomatic

When the going gets tough, the tough....give up with a sob story, it seems.

[video=youtube;b9842EVWxjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9842EVWxjM[/video]

ajsccfc

Not asking you to take it seriously. Just stating my feelings. As for quitting, did not say that. Just said I am not prepared to spend any more money until the club sorts itself out.

I get that it's probably not your intention, but that's just how it reads when prefaced with a paragraph about the good old days, there's a contrast there. Plough through, come on!

Travs

Goodnight.

Football's not for you.

See you at Arsenal away.

Skyblue4u

It's been garbage for years now hence I've not been to a game in a long time. Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel either so won't be wasting my hard earned money anytime in the near future. I'm even going to cancel my Sky Blue World subscription as I can't even bare wasting money on that. If Ccfc can't be arsed to make an effort then neither can I

Hullinho87

Saw him a few weeks ago at a pub gig in Perranporth Cornwall. He's definitely still got it even at his age

Watering Hole?

In reaction to the OP, I grew up in Perranporth, and went to around 5 home games a season (1988 to 1998). We used to win on average, 1 of those!

I sure as hell won't give up now!

Sky Blue Dal

oh fuck off

Do you really have to be so aggressive and abusive!! It's not called for.

He's vented his frustration as many fans have on this forum regarding recent results and the long going issues majority of the fans have with our owners SISU.

So lay off and allow others to have an opinion without them being abused with your aggressive language.

Show some decorum.

shmmeee

Fucking classy this thread eh?

Let's all sing together (unless someone's faith looks like wavering, in which case lynch them).

Users who are viewing this thread