That was rubbish utter rubbish (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I'm having a day out with the wife next Saturday, I'm not spending my hard earned cash watching that load of shite.

Skyblueloyal

No it wasnt good but I will still go as I am making up for the ones I missed while at Sixfields

Nick

Administrator
Still remember some guy giving it the "never coming back, waste of money" and threw his season ticket (at the time of cards). He got down about 2 steps and you then saw him run to try and find again!

Otis

I am never, ever going to watch that shower of shite ever again until next Saturday.

Sky Blue Pete

Strikers were shocking other than 10 minutes at the start of the second half. Willis, obrien, fleck only players to come out with any credit. Tudgay is truly awful

The Lurker

Strikers were shocking other than 10 minutes at the start of the second half. Willis, obrien, fleck only players to come out with any credit. Tudgay is truly awful

How Tudgay survived 90 mins was beyond me! I remember one moment second half, we were on the "attack" and he didn't run forward but to the side when he was the furthest player forward!

SP has a new plan, however just like last season there is no plan B, he likes to think he's a great thinker of the game but all he really does is try and mimic what the top bosses do on the telly, in my opinion totally out of his depth and needs to go.. PUSB

Seaside-Skyblue

SP has a new plan, however just like last season there is no plan B, he likes to think he's a great thinker of the game but all he really does is try and mimic what the top bosses do on the telly, in my opinion totally out of his depth and needs to go.. PUSB
A lot of top bosses would have struggled with the mess we were in last season.

stupot07

Thought Willis was probably our best player.

I say 'best,' but I think you know what I mean.

Yeah, you're probably right on reflection I can't remember him doing much wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Otis

Yeah, you're probably right on reflection I can't remember him doing much wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

One dreadful pass first half, but besides that I think he was quite steady.

wingy

Don't know who was culpable on the goals ,but thought Hines became more Influential as the game wore on ,decent distribution ,good control etc.

D

Deleted member 2477

He can only work with the players he can have. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

wheres all the money gone from the sale of Wilson, clarke etc ?

sisu's back pocket and the team is funded on a shoe string

J

Jack Griffin

He can only work with the players he can have. You pay peanuts you get monkeys.

wheres all the money gone from the sale of Wilson, clarke etc ?

sisu's back pocket and the team is funded on a shoe string

Either paying the interest on the loans ARVO have made to the club or financing the huge losses made by the stupid decision to play last season in Northampton.

skybluebeduff

Was my 5y olds first game yesterday, 2nd half we sat behind the hatters near the goal. We didn't have one fucking shot on target at all. Am I inspired to take my child again?

Am I fook!

Users who are viewing this thread