That saturday feeling is back!!! (1 Viewer)

covey1987

Today is the first home match in a long time that i am actually looking forward and not dreading!! Even clock watching and wanting 3o'clock to come round!!! Even when we were in our "play off" position i enjoyed the results but did not the football. I have that saturday feeling back again and i love it :p. I hope it continues but knowing the city.... PUSB!!!

SkyBlue_Am

Im just about to walk up to the Ricoh and buy 2 tickets bringing my mate along who hasnt seen cov play in about 3-4 years.....For £12.50 adult prices worth bringing someone along, hopefully get a good crowd in

ajsccfc

Nice to have a bit of confidence and excitement before a game for once isn't it? Even if I'm not expectant of a result against a side hovering round the playoffs, I feel somewhat assured we'll at least give them a game which you couldn't say for most of this season.

Nick

Administrator
The sun is out again, hopefully there will be a bit of a buzz like there was against Watford :)

Pigeon

Looking forward to the game, even up early for once. The Ricoh doesn't feel like a whipping ground for other teams to come and take 3 points anymore its starting to feel a bit more like the fortress that every manager has tried to make it become. Hoping for a good vibe around the place today, singing, goals and 3 points for us :D

skyblue4ever

Really excited atm! Hope people don't expect us to thrash them, they are where they are for a reason! But if we play like we have been then fingers crossed :)

covey1987

well i loved it today, the style of football is excellent. Thought when they went down to ten men we stayed patient (despite some of the crowd by me) and worked a fantastic goal. king was a different class at the end chasing his hatrick. I love the Andy Thorn sky blues and i love sitting here having a beer watching Reading beating Leicester. I LOVE THAT SATURDAY FEELING!!

dilligaf

Today is the first home match in a long time that i am actually looking forward and not dreading!! Even clock watching and wanting 3o'clock to come round!!! Even when we were in our "play off" position i enjoyed the results but did not the football. I have that saturday feeling back again and i love it :p. I hope it continues but knowing the city.... PUSB!!!

YES:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:can't wait for that friday feeling

SkyBlue_Am

Cant wait till Friday got a corporate box booked gonna make look so common haha

Also good news my mate Chris K is now converted and has the saturday feeling so will be returning with me for the Reading game :D

Users who are viewing this thread