That pen today was a shocking decision (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

i beg to differ 'krambo', that excuse for an official has / is / & always will be poor until he retires,
it is not without fact that CCFC lose out to his dreadful officiating,
who soever may argue % possesion,
i'd like to know who the assessor was for the game,
miller should be given a few local league games in his native county durham

Terry Gibson's perm

He does seem to give us the shitty end of the stick is it possible that he is a disgruntled Sunderland fan still with a grudge.

rupert_bear

Has previous with TM, the only referee that has I believe, if he is a Sunderland man, would be interesting as the mackams don't like Middlesbrough much

Otis

Has previous with TM, the only referee that has I believe, if he is a Sunderland man, would be interesting as the mackams don't like Middlesbrough much
I heard he once had a dodgy Filet O Fish at a McDonald's in Coventry about 15 years ago and has been plotting his revenge ever since.

Either that or once he thought the Beeb said they wanted him to do the commentary, but in fact they actually said 'we want you to go to Coventry' and he got really angry about it.

Both these incidents would surely drive anyone on to give false penalty decisions and award free kicks for players tripping over their own legs.

Evo1883

I think over the 90 the result was probably fair on the balance of play .
We were very poor for an hour and then decided to play pretty well for 30 minutes , However regardless of how poor you play 2 extremely poor decisions make the task of turning the game around even harder ..
So far this season we have had 3 disallowed goals that were perfectly fine and a adding that to saturday in just 9 games is an awful lot of calamity so early on in the season .
In regards to the chances , im pretty sure Tudgay missed quite possibly the biggest sitter in history from 3 yards our when he tried to flick it around the keeper when he should (same at burton) put his boot through the ball .
Problem with saturday for me was that Bury were not that great , we made them look half decent for an hour and you are always going to struggle chasing a game with 30 left.

ohitsaidwalker king power

In regards to the chances , im pretty sure Tudgay missed quite possibly the biggest sitter in history from 3 yards our when he tried to flick it around the keeper when he should (same at burton) put his boot through the ball .

Agree.... although Moldovan's header at Bramall Lane in the FA Cup 1/4 final... takes some beating for a miss.. TBH

georgehudson

surely, here, we are discussing the poor performance of the ref,
he, (miller), has been putting in poor, dire, inadequate & myopic performances for far too long,
to, too many clubs
it would seem that we were doubly unfortunate to have an assistant who suffers badly from depth deception,
in any workplace, anyone who shows continual ineptitude to perform a said task,
would find themselves removed,
which begs the question
who was the assessor for the game, therefore, further,
is he doing his job,

Otis

surely, here, we are discussing the poor performance of the ref,
he, (miller), has been putting in poor, dire, inadequate & myopic performances for far too long,
to, too many clubs
it would seem that we were doubly unfortunate to have an assistant who suffers badly from depth deception,
in any workplace, anyone who shows continual ineptitude to perform a said task,
would find themselves removed,
which begs the question
who was the assessor for the game, therefore, further,
is he doing his job,

Nope, cos he has a grudge against Coventry too.

D

Deleted member 2477

Perhaps we should adopt Milwalls song of No one likes us we dont care

Users who are viewing this thread