Thankyou Fisher (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

The clubs decision (SISU) to get childish at Reading over SISU out banners and balloons has managed to unite many fans over the issue. Many not that bothered about getting too involved in direct protest now want part of the action as they see as pathetic the club getting another club (Reading) involved. Big test for our local media too, lets see how much they, the telegraph, CWR etc, etc. investigate this pathetic stance.

Bennets Afro

The local media will not report on it or just keep quoting the tweet that west mids police put out there about no banners being converscated like CWR was doing yesterday and ignoring everything else

EleanorRigby

CWR have become another sisu lacky IMO, their reporters are very quick (in the balance of fairness bullshit) to jump to their aid, weak reporters i'm afraid.

Bennets Afro

I can't find the tweet but it was read out on air saying something along the lines of what I wrote above. No mention of the balloon incidents though. CWR just kept quotin it when brinner was trying to explain the reson 6 people were told they got threw out

ohitsaidwalker king power

CWR and the Coventry Telegraph, regrettably they both feed from the crumbs offered from SISU... they are in my mind both an absolutely sham.. neither deserving of an audience, I wont listen or buy from them any longer. To allow such a disgraceful situation to unfold without any form of constructive probing into the SISU organisation makes a mockery of the term "Journalism" and is indicative I think of how both respective organisations are championed from outside of our city.
I respect that ultimately they are not empowered to FORCE a change, but with strategic reporting could have made a difference... but they wont and remain as SISU puppets.
:blue:

EleanorRigby

They didn't get too much involved in Balloongate i suppose they need to investigate that, lets see if they do, but West Midlands police issue some sort of statement, tweet, whatever regards banners not being confiscated and Eakin repeated that tweet a number of times. Why would W.M. Police do that ? and so soon after the event. A thread on here today says quiet clearly Reading stewards were asked to remove any banners or other anti-sisu messages.
Lets see just how deep CWR go with this ?

CUS Wyken

They didn't get too much involved in Balloongate i suppose they need to investigate that, lets see if they do, but West Midlands police issue some sort of statement, tweet, whatever regards banners not being confiscated and Eakin repeated that tweet a number of times. Why would W.M. Police do that ? and so soon after the event. A thread on here today says quiet clearly Reading stewards were asked to remove any banners or other anti-sisu messages.
Lets see just how deep CWR go with this ?

When we arrived, I went the pissers and there were lads blowing up the ballons. I said why you doing it here and there reply cause stewards told to confiscate any ballons. I thought he was on the wind up. It's like we're living in a dictatorship sometimes. Says it all when you can't even take balloons in

sylus

sisu what a joke you are ...pathetic..jus hurry up and get the f#ck out of our club..you leeches.......:blue::blue::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:.

Last edited:

EleanorRigby

Will be interested in our local media's response, they will have read these threads, so lets sit back and see what they say and do

Why would West Mids OB be bothered about what's happening in Thames Valley?

Local police often travel with away fans... they have "Intelligence"(an oxymoron ?) as to fans travelling...typically this tactic is employed to avoid trouble.. or in this case, the threat of balloons.. they sometimes burst you know:laugh:

EleanorRigby

Local Police do attend all away games, i just find very odd that in the middle of Brinner's phone call to CWR telling about balloongate that the WM Police tweet was read out and Eakin made sure it was read out. Must have been conveniently very near to hand i must say.

Local Police do attend all away games, i just find very odd that in the middle of Brinner's phone call to CWR telling about balloongate that the WM Police tweet was read out and Eakin made sure it was read out. Must have been conveniently very near to hand i must say.

... brilliant I love a conspiracy theory...

Delboycov

It was Stuart 'Kinell who read the tweet out several times and completely dismissed what Brinner was saying because of it. The situation needs to be investigated and if true SISU should be publicly shamed for what amounts to disgraceful treatment of fans.

It was Stuart 'Kinell who read the tweet out several times and completely dismissed what Brinner was saying because of it. The situation needs to be investigated and if true SISU should be publicly shamed for what amounts to disgraceful treatment of fans.

and Linell.......should his strings be cut from the puppet master?

@richh87

CWR and the Coventry Telegraph, regrettably they both feed from the crumbs offered from SISU... they are in my mind both an absolutely sham.. neither deserving of an audience, I wont listen or buy from them any longer. To allow such a disgraceful situation to unfold without any form of constructive probing into the SISU organisation makes a mockery of the term "Journalism" and is indicative I think of how both respective organisations are championed from outside of our city.
I respect that ultimately they are not empowered to FORCE a change, but with strategic reporting could have made a difference... but they wont and remain as SISU puppets.
:blue:

Well said. They're pathetic.

The Coventry Telegraph don't have the same excuse as CWR though. The BBC are supposed to be balanced - which is why they often offer counter-arguments to anti-SISU callers.

The Coventry Telegraph on the other hand can print what they want - but are too scared SISU will stop their access to the football club.

Users who are viewing this thread