thanks for the email sbt. (1 Viewer)

nigel bruce

however,i find this message board so difficult to navigate around.maybe it's an age thing ? but,i've posted on here, only for someone to moan.....it's already posted elsewhere.unless this site can become more easy to use, i think people will just not bother sadly.

ajsccfc

I haven't noticed people moaning if a topic is repeated, merely pointing it out which makes sense as there's no reason to have two separate threads when one can contain all discussion on a particular topic.

kg82

To be honest I was surprised how busy this forum was. I used to go on the telegraph one and it was so slow moving sometimes. So I think people might get this forum more than you think!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Dont know what you mean about age Nigel from your profile it suggests you are well my junior! and I have no problems navigating the site. Believe me I am far from being a techy when it comes to computers, websites and forums :D and age is not on my side

I think it is entirely sensible that two threads on exactly the same topic are either merged or reduced to one. You were the unfortunate one on one occassion dont take it personally it was nothing more than good housekeeping.

Personally I have found this to be a good active site sorry it doesnt meet your own requirements.... but as they say you cant please all the people all of the time.

Try and stick with it

rob9872

Have you discovered the "New Posts" tab at the top? Took me a week or two to find it because I'm a technical retard but now it's perfect :)

rob9872

If you want to speed up the site, then try pressing:

Alt+F4 then U

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Actually if I may correct you ...... it is very confusing to you FACT.

Most seem to cope very well with its functions and lay outs.

With the greatest respect I see no reason to change it just because you can not master it

Jimthor

This site has the same layout and format as the vast majority of internet forums, i don't understand why it would appear confusing!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
As Rob said just use the "new posts" button at the top of the page, that's what I do and its easy enough if you want to read all the recent stuff... Everything else can be found in the main forum page. If you find that still doesn't match you're tastes then as rob also pointed out press alt + F4 and that will also make it much simpler but I'd start with the new posts button first

The Reverend Skyblue

Thanks for pointing out the new posts button rob, i suddenly feel very computer savvy.Believe me if I can get around this site then most people should, and i would even go further and commit myself and say Katie Price could as well.

BurbageSkyBlues

The site is different to 606 for sure........it's not full of festa wums for a start!

The debate is intelligent, in the main, and far more lively than 606 ever was- which, I suspect, is due to the lack of disruption from outside forces.

Everything takes a while to become familiar, so as osb says, stick with it!

Ps - hello rev sky blue, thought you were off these sites, and returning from France?

6 Generations

I love the site and, believe me, i am a computer illiterate!

Have a good look around, be patient and give it another go.

The interactive forum is great, especially on match days. If i am abroad it is a great way to be informed on all things Sky Blue.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nigel,

Feel free to let me know what you struggle with and I will do my best to make it easier for you :)

Thanks everybody else for the kind words, I have been mega busy working the last couple of weeks but will be back soon!

egastap

Deary me Nigel. I'm responding to you via my Vic20. In my 60's and I find it very easy to navigate compared to most other forums I've been on. Nick has kindly offered to help you, and other folks have given hints and tips to assist you. Take a moment to listen to them....and practice. It will get easier as you get older....trust me!

rob9872

Second post for arcade ya fkrs! I hate it when it goes past 12 and doesn't let you submit a winning score/!

The Reverend Skyblue

Hello Burbage
I was getting very frustrated with the resident wum's on 606, and pledged not to post anymore due to that,which i think i stuck too.Concerning France, after 8 years here, me and my family think its time to come back,which i am looking forward to,(god do i miss a good pub and a curry).The house is on the market, so all I can do is wait,so really i am in someone else's hands.My son returns to England for university in late August and i would like to be in a position to come back around that time,but all I can do is wait as the housing market in France is very slow,and my french estate agent thinks it could be late this year before i sell.
I really do not want to be in a different country to my son come September ,but i pray that i will sell before that.
I enjoyed 606 up to when neo took over and was a bit disallusioned with forums,but i'm happy with skybluetalk as it does look like it's wum free.
I go on a couple of other forums about non league,both England and the European mainland as i love non league football as well.
I hope you are well, and i look forward to conversing with you in the future

the Rev

Nick

Administrator
If you see any wums on here just report the post and we will be onto it :)

We just want this to be a nice place for people to talk about city!

skyblu3sk

Yep, At the end of the day this place is run for you guys if theres something you don't like we are contactable by PM or any suggestions again do the same any issues with posts then Hit the report post button (the ! in a triangle next to the button that says IP under the user bit of the post) and we will take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread