Thank you Viktor ££££££££ (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

24 in 27 in all comps at Sporting. Incredible form. I dare say he’s not really being tested at this point. Either that or he’s going to be genuinely world class.

harvey098

That’s £1m coming to us for the goals target met this season!

I thought he’d do well, but not this well. Fair play to him… and fair play to Robins for spotting the talent that Brighton and Swansea couldn’t see.. bet they must be kicking themselves too

Nuskyblue

Top scorers in that league for the last few season, not many have gone on to bigger & better things... Nunez maybe has the potential?
1000007373.png

djr8369

Remember when loads of our fans thought he wasn’t worth a million even though he managed a few goals playing in sub appearances on the left wing, while on loan for half a season at a champ club fighting to stay up?

Those people now don’t rate Haji Wright.

SBAndy

I have read but can’t find it now that he is being offered a new contract with a 120 million buy out claus.
It could get a lot better

The talk in early January was a new contract with €150m buyout. The fact it’s not a done deal tells me he’s probably leaving for €100m in the summer.

MalcSB

If there is a sell on add on that would be affected by a change to the value of a sell on clause, how would that work?

slowpoke

If there is a sell on add on that would be affected by a change to the value of a sell on clause, how would that work?
Think we will just get 15% of any fee we get over what Porto paid us be it Euros or pounds.

MalcSB

The sell-on clause would have no bearing; it’s a %age of profit.
The point Is was trying to make relates to probability of sale and hence the probability of achieving the add on. Clearly more likely that a sell on offer of €100m will be reached than $150m.

slowpoke

The point Is was trying to make relates to probability of sale and hence the probability of achieving the add on. Clearly more likely that a sell on offer of €100m will be reached than $150m.
Probably but it depends how many care in for him, get a bit of an auction going who knows, but wouldn’t turn my nose up at 100mill

MalcSB

Probably but it depends how many care in for him, get a bit of an auction going who knows, but wouldn’t turn my nose up at 100mill
It’s not your nose that is the issue. If someone offers €100m euro and Vik wants to go, Sporting have no choice but to let him go and pay us the add on. Increasing the sell on reduces the chances of that happening and us getting the cash. Increase the sell on by all means, but pay us the add on

Astute

Increase the sell on by all means, but pay us the add on
You want them to pay out on a sell on clause without them selling him on? 🤔

I'm quite surprised anyone didn't expect him to do so well. The quality of his opposition is lower on average than he had when with us and his team mates are more helpful to him than they were here. He no longer has to get past several players by himself. He chose wisely on where he went.

Not getting excited on what we may receive yet. All good if he sees them as a stepping stone to better things. But if he chose them because it's where he wants to be and they want to keep him and they do well in Europe why would they want to sell him? He wasn't interested in moving anywhere else.

Brylowes

Remember when loads of our fans thought he wasn’t worth a million even though he managed a few goals playing in sub appearances on the left wing, while on loan for half a season at a champ club fighting to stay up?

Those people now don’t rate Haji Wright.
Or Simms.

Skybluecov1

You have to look at Bruno fernandes at Man Utd. He made a big impact for sporting and managed to get a big move. Dare I say it that Gyokeres is making a bigger impact than Bruno did?

Robinshio

We will have to pay Brighton a portion (10%) if what we get.
if we sold for £20m. They sell for 85m We will end up with around £9m.

slowpoke

We will have to pay Brighton a portion (10%) if what we get.
if we sold for £20m. They sell for 85m We will end up with around £9m.
I thought the Brighton bit was paid but still £9million is better than a smack in the eye & added to the Hamer fee still makes a decent transfer war chest

slowpoke

Great record but in a very poor league
I keep hearing that, Portugal for a country of just a population of just over 10 million have produced in my football life time about half a. dozen players dubbed best in the world and there are a number of top players in our PL

shmmeee

I keep hearing that, Portugal for a country of just a population of just over 10 million have produced in my football life time about half a. dozen players dubbed best in the world and there are a number of top players in our PL

I swear it’s the beaches that do it. That and the crushing poverty.

AFCCOVENTRY

Some of the superstars that have come from Portugal is endless. Eusebio, Figo, Rui Costa, Ronaldo,

Cally Fedora

Exactly. They are in our PL

Users who are viewing this thread