Thank you SISU (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

I would just like to say a big thank you to all those involved by SISU for the way that Coventry City is being ran. After 2 defeats with a week and 10+ points away from safety, I'm not even bothered enough to look, I would normally be in a right 2&8. But the way that you have treated me over the last 3 years in particular, I hardly care. I've not shouted at the wife, moaned at the kids or anything. In fact even been teasing them with a 'if it's sunny on saturday, might just nip over to snowdon to buy some of my favourite cheese and take them up the rail way.' This on a day that should be our 1st home game of the season. Family time for me!!

Now if you could just find it in your hearts to DO ONE and give me my club back, so I can get back to caring about it. Then I wouldn't be thinking about burning tonnes of the limited fossil fuels that our planet has on stupid days out, just to avoid hours being dragged around shops!

ccfcway

really ?

We have had 2 REALLY unlucky 3-2 defeats, out of one cup and are only 11 points from safety after 1 game in the league

whats your problem ?

Users who are viewing this thread