Thank you Jordan Shipley (1 Viewer)

Samo

I accept all the criticism of him but I would ask this:
If you had to put a few quid on one of our midfielders to grab a goal, who would it be?
Hamer? Sheaf? Allen? Even COH? Or Shipley?
If he could tackle and get through 90 minutes he'd be worth keeping.

Anyway, looks like he's off and I wish him well.

Tommo1993

Massive player involved in our revival, and that’s how I want to remember him. It’s a ruthless game though, he’s just a victim of club success. Success he’s played a big part in, let’s not forget. Got a lot of time for Shippers and wish him all the very best for his career.

joemercersaces

He has memories that nobody can ever take away from him, the part he played in our revival will never be forgotten, and a great down to earth local lad to boot

pusbccfc

Good luck to him.

We've had hundreds of players come and go in the last 15 years and in 95% of cases, they disappointed, failed or left too soon. Shipley did what many others didn't and that was get promoted (not once, but twice), scoring at Wembley and leaving with fans offering his praise.

We'll look back on players like Shipley fondly in the future, no matter what successes/failures we have.

One of our own!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Would love us to play against him next year in one of the cups so he can get our full appreciation.
Would be great to get a few thousand SBA chanting an “opposition” player to properly let him know what he meant to our club.
That would be great at the CBS, I think he got a great send off but I think it needed a bigger one from more of the SBA at the CBS

higgs

All the best Jordan thanks for the memories your one of our own wish you loads of success with your new club hope you get plenty of minutes under your belt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

I just don't get him, he has ability but lacks concentration and whenever he has been given the chance this season he has been very lacklustre in his performances but overall he has given us some great memories dancing away in our wins and some very good goals, I hope the move serves him well ...good luck Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread