Thank You And Good Luck. (1 Viewer)

hatter1

Good Afternoon Sky Blues,

I just wanted to come on here and say thank you to your club, your manager and the supporters for being so gracious after Saturday. For me Saturday was about two traditional great clubs who have been Put through some awful times by people that have had no interest in our clubs. We've both climbed with leagues with great success and without spending fortunes, and let's face it all it came down to was a kick of a ball.
You are all a credit to your club and I really hope that next season you feel what I'm feeling right now. Good luck ladies and gents, I'll be rooting for you.

Otis

I just wanted to come on here and say thank you to your club, your manager and the supporters for being so gracious after Saturday. For me Saturday was about two traditional great clubs who have been Put through some awful times by people that have had no interest in our clubs. We've both climbed with leagues with great success and without spending fortunes, and let's face it all it came down to was a kick of a ball.
You are all a credit to your club and I really hope that next season you feel what I'm feeling right now. Good luck ladies and gents, I'll be rooting for you.
Most of us have been very gracious. There are one or two who have not been. Not mentioning any names..😂

Enjoy the ride next season and your day in the sun.

Matt smith

Good luck mate!

heartbroken still but it obviously wasn’t meant to be

hatter1

See you the season after next, I hope you end up feeling how we’re feeling now when your inevitable relegation is confirmed by the start of March 🖕🏼
Although I'd of course like to stay up, I don't expect too but the most important thing is that we can build our ground with no debt attached to it. It's more than just football to us and our town. It changes everything. Our board are the most sensible in the country so we don't need to worry about them being silly with the money either.

clint van damme

Good luck for next season.
We followed you to L1 the season after you went up.
Followed you the the championship the season after you went up, hoping the sequence continues.

Matt smith

Although I'd of course like to stay up, I don't expect too but the most important thing is that we can build our ground with no debt attached to it. It's more than just football to us and our town. It changes everything. Our board are the most sensible in the country so we don't need to worry about them being silly with the money either.
Yeah we’d have come straight back down and I think you will too.

Was a really close one Saturday but you did slightly edge it, of course first half for sure

Otis

Good luck for next season.
We followed you to L1 the season after you went up.
Followed you the the championship the season after you went up, hoping the sequence continues.
Yeah, second that on the good luck and you have probably done us a big favour too, because we never ever seem to be able to beat you. It's a few points less we have to worry about next year.

Terry Gibson's perm

The flaws of the parachute payments not going to spend anything when they go up so no need to receive parachute payments when they come back down, the money given is to improve the standard of the football not build grounds.

Garlana86

All the best, somehow hope you stay up. The day ended miserably for us of course and this sinking feeling I have likely won't go away till next season starts but it was somewhat softened by the amount of decent and respectful Luton fans that came over to me on the day to try cheer me up and didn't rub it in, I must have had a face like a slapped arse!

I can only imagine what would have happened had we have lost/beaten Sunderland in the same way. 😂

Otis

All the best, somehow hope you stay up. The day ended miserably for us of course and this sinking feeling I have likely won't go away till next season starts but it was somewhat softened by the amount of decent and respectful Luton fans that came over to me on the day to try cheer me up and didn't rub it in, I must have had a face like a slapped arse!

I can only imagine what would have happened had we have lost/beaten Sunderland in the same way. 😂
If we had beaten Sunderland in the same manner, they would have accused us of switching balls for that last penalty and putting extra air in it.

Robinshio

we hate you as much as any other club , and thats the way it should be :) (albeit 1 or 2 a little more)
Not at all pleased for you, as so much wanted it to be us

You battered us for 40 minutes and should have been out of sight, then but for the Hamer injury we would have probably won it
our 1st 5 pens were then better, but Wilson couldnt quite get a couple of them , and then 1 off target gifting you the win

Really they need to think the shoot outs, as on the toss of a coin, taking them your end was such a massive advantage - and then it should be like a match kick off, if you choose ends to then have a chance to go first - surely one or other

Happy for you to do well in the premier league, but when we are in the same league again, wishing you 3 sending offs a week and a plague of locusts to infest your underwear

bigfatronssba

Good luck Luton. I’m glad it was the Hatters rather then either of the north easterners

Yorkshire SB

we hate you as much as any other club , and thats the way it should be :) (albeit 1 or 2 a little more)
Not at all pleased for you, as so much wanted it to be us

You battered us for 40 minutes and should have been out of sight, then but for the Hamer injury we would have probably won it
our 1st 5 pens were then better, but Wilson couldnt quite get a couple of them , and then 1 off target gifting you the win

Really they need to think the shoot outs, as on the toss of a coin, taking them your end was such a massive advantage - and then it should be like a match kick off, if you choose ends to then have a chance to go first - surely one or other

Happy for you to do well in the premier league, but when we are in the same league again, wishing you 3 sending offs a week and a plague of locusts to infest your underwear
Agreed on this. Is it a new thing, two coin tosses? Seems like a huge advantage, and I'm fairly sure historical data would back that up

That said, the exact same thing happened to Carlisle the day after and they won

the rumpo kid

Any time Luton is mentioned I can just see that smirky faced git Nick Owen, I just can't watch bbc midlands in case he's on it and I break the telly. Apart from that meh!

Users who are viewing this thread