terry butcher and hibs (1 Viewer)

ollyservetta

thinking back am I right in thinking this is the greedy twat that wanted to keep both his players wage along with his managers wage after declaring himself unfit threw injury ,to continuing as a player ,but then went to someone like sunderland and came on as sub 12 times for them, or somewhere about that amount. I feel for the fans at both hearts and hibs but chew on that mr butcher. He did return to compair on a game at HR and caused uproar whilst, if I remember right ,a consortium was watching the game with a view to buying the club ,and we were fed they walked away due to the scenes due to butcher being in the ground

paulw

Has this site just become a place where people can air their bitterness? Nick took a risk to only have this part of the site ONLY CCFC related. I'm sure it was done when things weren't so desperate but now with many people possessing so much anger, mistrust and bitterness it comes over onto their contributions. It's very hard to write anything positive I know but guys be careful you don't become an angry bitter person just because of football. It's not worth it.

Grendel

can anyone remember the game he turned up for the tv or radio ,im sure it was a night game

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I haven't the faintest idea what you are on about.

Your not getting confused with Gould and the Sheffield united game when it was claimed his appearance I'm the sky box out off a bidder from the Arab World?

skybluetony176

crazy that Rangers, Hibs and Hearts are now in the 2nd tier of Scottish football

Even crazier is that the second tier of Scottish football is going to be more exciting and competitive than the first. The Scottish premiership really is a pile of pants. Even if Rangers go up next season I can't see them competing for the title for years to come, I'd even go as far to say that Rangers might be better off playing in the second tier for a few seasons while they get their house in order of the field.

ccfcway

Even crazier is that the second tier of Scottish football is going to be more exciting and competitive than the first. The Scottish premiership really is a pile of pants. Even if Rangers go up next season I can't see them competing for the title for years to come, I'd even go as far to say that Rangers might be better off playing in the second tier for a few seasons while they get their house in order of the field.

smileycov couldnt see them winning league 3 by more than 10 points.

Rangers would be up to 2nd in the Prem within a year or two of being back, competing to win it, who knows

JohnWH

I'm curious, anyone know the details of the Scottish TV rights? Would be a great year for a renewal with three Big clubs duking it out in the second tier for only one or two promotion spots and gift more tv revenue for the smaller clubs too.

ccfcway

I'm curious, anyone know the details of the Scottish TV rights? Would be a great year for a renewal with three Big clubs duking it out in the second tier for only one or two promotion spots and gift more tv revenue for the smaller clubs too.

i am sure they will be showing a fair few more league one games.

Rangers v Hearts, Hearts v Hibs, Rangers v Hibs etc

Brighton Sky Blue

The lower league clubs have really benefitted from Rangers being down there and any teams in the 'Championship' will see a healthy boost to their incomes no question. Hibs have been terrible this season and Hearts can consider themselves unfortunate to go down but should be in contention next year. Rangers will be anyone's guess as their off field situation is such a hideous mess and McCoist is a dreadful manager just waiting to be found out against half decent opposition. I expect Hearts to go up one way or another but the other two are harder to call.

Users who are viewing this thread