Temporary Pitch looking better already ? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

What were you there for? I mean come on, I don't think the Wasps signage is going up yet, there's plenty of time to have your photo taken with it in the future

Not sure if you're trolling or missed the massive thread from the OP bragging about how he was going to Wasps open day today :thinking about:

covmark

Not sure if you're trolling or missed the massive thread from the OP bragging about how he was going to Wasps open day today :thinking about:
Oh, did see that thread, didn't realise it was today though. I'm sure he had an amazing time.

wingy

Better get their fingers out and start putting a 12-14 hour shift ,like some of us others who work to tight schedules .

Going to need those Hydroponics on overtime giving it an all over tan as well.

italiahorse

Boycott wasps games, make them go to the wall and bid them a farewell, but you won't be doing that will you?
A franchise fan when it suits eh.

People are not boycotting though.
Spoke to lots of people today and they were mostly local and excited.
Even spoke to a guy from Leicester who is coming to the Ricoh solely because the disabled facilities are better than Welford road.
Several from Stratford who are moving allegiance from Worcester to Wasps.
Really are a strange lot these Rugby people.
Someone else is cashing in his Wasps season ticket solely because he likes to stand at matches.
I could go on but I guess theres no point.
I didn't take up the offer on the half season ticket and strangely there were no bar facilities this afternoon.

Brighton Sky Blue

Even spoke to a guy from Leicester who is coming to the Ricoh solely because the disabled facilities are better than Welford road.
Someone else is cashing in his Wasps season ticket solely because he likes to stand at matches.
I didn't take up the offer on the half season ticket and strangely there were no bar facilities this afternoon.

Sit back, have a steak ciabatta and enjoy the franchising then.

Moff

I suppose going to the Franchise teams open day you were bound to meet some people who are alleging they will go, but at present I havent met one person yet who has expressed any form of interest or desire to go and watch Wasps. This is from City fans and non city fans, and rugby fans and non rugby fans. Most hold them in the little regard they deserve, and feel no affinity for what is a non local team.

Wasps may get excited about their first game attendance but I think the proof of the pudding will be perhaps in a years time in the cold of winter when we see, like on our return home, how many of these new fans will bother turning up in the future.

Last edited:

mattylad

I suppose going to the Franchise teams open day you were bound to meet some people who are alleging they will go, but at present I havent met one person yet who has expressed any form of interest or desire to go and watch Wasps. This is from City fans and non city fans, and rugby fans and non rugby fans. Most hold them in the little regard they deserve, and feel no affinity for what is a non local team.

Wasps may get excited about their first game attendance but I think the proof of the pudding will be perhaps in a years time in the cold of winter when we see, like on our return home, how many of these new fans will bother turning up in the future.

Ticket sales up over 18500 (with 3500 free) so its getting some support but yes agree it will be whether they keep returning. Season high crowd at the Butts yesterday which was good for CRFC

tisza

i think Wasps crowds will hold up okay.
don't think rugby fans will be as fickle as football fans.
also they play in the top league in their sport so will be playing bigger games than we do in the 3rd tier of our sport.

italiahorse

Do you have a picture of the new CCFC dressing room?

There not decorated yet. Only the central hall is painted.
They only show the difference in size.
I would say the Home dressing room is half as big again as the away dressing room.

Home
IMG_5259.jpg IMG_5258.jpg

Away
IMG_5274.jpg IMG_5277.jpg

Corridor
IMG_5252.jpg

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

I suppose going to the Franchise teams open day you were bound to meet some people who are alleging they will go, but at present I havent met one pekoprson yet who has expressed any form of interest or desire to go and watch Wasps. This is from City fans and non city fans, and rugby fans and non rugby fans. Most hold them in the little regard they deserve, and feel no affinity for what is a non local team.

I won't be going but have met a few that are.
Whether they go every week is a different matter.
Then again they don't go to many City games ether?

SkyBlue_Bear83

There not decorated yet. Only the central hall is painted.
They only show the difference in size.
I would say the Home dressing room is half as big again as the away dressing room.

Home
View attachment 3966 View attachment 3968

Away
View attachment 3967 View attachment 3969

Corridor
View attachment 3970

Nice, has the home dressing room always looked like shown in the picture or did we previously have our own branding in the home dressing room which has been removed? Other than the sky blue tiles there is nothing.

Did you see the new 'away' dressing room which is being built?

italiahorse

Nice, has the home dressing room always looked like shown in the picture or did we previously have our own branding in the home dressing room which has been removed? Other than the sky blue tiles there is nothing.

Whether they have moved stuff out the 'Ambassadors' could not tell me.
There was a big team lounge that looked really dingy but no evidence of a new dressing room and I checked all doors.
IMG_5280.jpg
Even caught the new manager at his desk in his room.
IMG_5284.jpg IMG_5282.jpg

wingy

Fairly sure It's always been like that CCFC.

TBF It's not too hard or expensive to introduce the theme with memorabilia ,Photo's a few stick on graphics etc.

tisza

Even caught the new manager at his desk in his room.

breaking news - a real scoop. who is it?

italiahorse

Users who are viewing this thread