Telegraph Poll - Can you say NO? (1 Viewer)

Has anyone tried to respond to the telegraph poll? (at the end of Les Reid's article)

"Should the council sell the Ricoh Arena to Sisu so Sky Blues can play in Coventry?"

I have tried repeatedly to say no and all I get is a statement that says 'Error in submitting your poll' and I'm not going to test the yes button in case it works!

I am convinced that City should return under a sensible rental agreement, but no sale, until SISU demonstrate they are good custodians or they leave.

And this is not anti SISU. I would say the same for Byng, PH4 or any company after the recent shambles.

Last edited:

Grendel

torchomatic

You're joking, right? I voted YES last night, results were 39/61 and voted NO this morning. So NO does work and you can cheat.

Maybe SISU are just blocking your vote. Mmm....

Has anyone tried to respond to the telegraph poll? (at the end of Les Reid's article)

"Should the council sell the Ricoh Arena to Sisu so Sky Blues can play in Coventry?"

I have tried repeatedly to say no and all I get is a statement that says 'Error in submitting your poll' and I'm not going to test the yes button in case it works!

I am convinced that City should return under a sensible rental agreement, but no sale, until SISU demonstrate they are good custodians or they leave.

And this is not anti SISU. I would say the same for Byng, PH4 or any company after the recent shambles.

bigfatronssba

It let me vote no.

SkyBlueCharlie

Don't panic guys....it let me vote no 4 times yesterday so I got your votes in for you. Typical Telegraph cock-up! the results at the moment show 38% yes 62% no.

James Smith

No from me assuming it is at the price Joy offered before and it did indeed let me vote.

TheRoyalScam

From the OP: 'until SISU demonstrate they are good custodians'

Split my sides with laughter!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread