Ted The Movie (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen it yet? Is it any good?

Tad

Is it like Family Guy?

Pretty much. Seth Macfarlane is the mastermind behind Ted, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show and American Dad too!

The blokes ridiculously talented. Can write, sing, voice act, animate and is a director.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't get excited about a bloody teddy bear. Definately NOT for me! Seen some of the clips on TV and it looks daft.

CTID

I watched it this weekend and to be honest im not hugely impressed. it was watchable, some funny bits, the girl from "That 70s Show" is smoking hot, and the girl who gets her cans out is hot too. Other than that...its ok. Pretty funny but i didnt find myself laughing at it as much as i do family guy. I always find that if somebody hypes up a film too much that im disappointed in it so maybe it was just me getting my expectations up too much lol

Tad

I watched it this weekend and to be honest im not hugely impressed. it was watchable, some funny bits, the girl from "That 70s Show" is smoking hot, and the girl who gets her cans out is hot too. Other than that...its ok. Pretty funny but i didnt find myself laughing at it as much as i do family guy. I always find that if somebody hypes up a film too much that im disappointed in it so maybe it was just me getting my expectations up too much lol

Probably should mention, I haven't actually seen the film yet. Going by the trailers though, it's not for me. Seems a bit too silly.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Probably should mention, I haven't actually seen the film yet. Going by the trailers though, it's not for me. Seems a bit too silly.

Could be worse. It could have been called TAD the Movie!
(No offence!!) :)

CTID

Yeah i know what you mean mate...yet i deal with a talking dog and evil baby in family guy and that shit makes me laugh everytime i watch it lol

Users who are viewing this thread