Teams you have an irrational hate for (1 Viewer)

Kneeza

Cameron.jpg

This cuñt. Although the shirt is somewhat irrelevant in his case.
How do you pronounce cuñt?
Very difficult one for an English person to get their tongue round.
So to speak... missus, oo-er, etc.

Otis

Villa - obvious.

Sunderland - fans are wild freaks, I live up here and sometimes have to listen to them.

Liverpool - tramps.

Sheffield United - tramps.

Burnley - tramps.

Bournemouth - never heard of them.

Chelsea - fucking hell. Everyone from Kent reckon they support Chelsea or West Ham. Mate, your closest team is Maidstone or Gillingham.
Maidstone United, second in the National League South at the moment. Nice ground they have too. I may pop along one day (I am in Kent and Maidstone a lot these days)

richnrg

Maidstone United, second in the National League South at the moment. Nice ground they have too. I may pop along one day (I am in Kent and Maidstone a lot these days)
why would you 'pop along' if you have an irrational hate for them? Are you going to do something naughty?

Otis

why would you 'pop along' if you have an irrational hate for them? Are you going to do something naughty?
🤪 It's James who mentioned them. I was just commenting. Though, it would cost me more to watch a Maidstone United game than it would a City game. Go figure.

Esoterica

Every time I've logged in today I've expected to see that someone has started a similar thread on SBT posters you have an irrational hate/like for!

Tomh111

Sheffield United, Portsmouth, Crewe, Manchester United, Cardiff, Norwich and Huddersfield and Hull.

I hate Leicester the most, but thats not irrational. I have a long list of legitimate reasons to hate that club.

Every time I hear someone roll out the league winning fairy story bollocks, I want to fucking scream. I can't ever keep my mouth shut about the utter bollocks that has been weaved around them and the whitewashing of the shady behaviour to get there.

Bastards.

joemercersaces

I think the hatred tends to stem from some wanker you know who constantly goes on about their team. I never had anything against West Brom until I worked with a bloke who never shut up about them. As a kid at school I was the only Cov fan amongst Man Utd, Leeds, Arsenal and Liverpool ‘supporters’ so have always reserved a special dislike for them. And then also as a kid it was the teams who caused the most trouble in the West End, Spurs, West Ham, Leicester whereas you couldn’t dislike Norwich, Ipswich, QPR or Southampton because they never turned up. Still harbour deeply irrational surges of anger towards any opposing supporters celebrating a goal, about time I stopped that but not sure I ever will.

Ian1779

Man Utd - for the constant furore around them, and the time and energy afforded to discuss a mediocre PL team these days. This video below sums up the nonsense for me

Ferguson was a once in a lifetime and they are never returning to that high… sooner they accept it and make peace with it the better for everyone.

Ditto Arsenal and Wenger

Newcastle Utd - yes you’ve got lots of fans and a big stadium but it doesn’t make your fans ‘the best in the land’ - try supporting a club like ours… that’s real commitment.

Sunderland - just because you think you are bigger than us 😂

EDIT - in the correct thread now.

Adge

Never really got the anti-Villa one sided nonsense.
So it has to be Liverpool and Man Utd for all the plastic glory hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread