Teams you have an irrational hate for (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Crystal Palace, mostly because there was a time it felt like every time we played them they put 4 past us. That and I couldn't stand that bloody Simon Jordan.

SkyblueTexan

Every team in the EPL, every team in the Championship except for ours of course, Sunderland in League 1 and couldn't care care less about L2.

ccfc92

Cameron.jpg

This cuñt. Although the shirt is somewhat irrelevant in his case.

What is it with "celebrities" and Wills, Cameron etc following Villa?

Don't see the connection with Villa and Tories, the Elite, Hanks etc? Surely London clubs would make sense as that's the only City that exists in England?

NortonSkyBlue

I find hatred a waste of time. None of us control the outcome of any game so rather than waste time and emotion with such hate I focus on Coventry City.
I admire many clubs for their history and what they stand for and am neutral with others such as Sheffield United and Sunderland. I must admit that karma has a way of putting a smile on my face with their misfortunes every now and again.
Leicester City, who I consider our natural rivals, have stirred envy over the past years with their growth and success.

Otis

Wolves. Cannot stand them and that's merely down to my having a horrible sh*tty boss one time, many years ago, who I couldn't stand. He was a Wolves supporter and I have hated them ever since that day as a result

It's been 22 years now since I last worked with this bloke. 🤷

Yeah, irrational.

Otis

Not as bad as another boss I worked for though. His wife had an affair with an American one time and as a result he hated ALL Americans. All 329 million of them.

Sky Blue Harry H

I don't particularly hate other teams, although watching last night, I decided Luke Shaw is a nasty git, so wanted Man U to get their come uppance - but not against Villa. I get irritated if I see anybody in Villa colours (even been known to whistle the SOTV song when I see it) Really sad thing for a 'sensible' bloke of a certain age. Other sides that wind me up slightly tend to be as a result of having had/seen minor spats with their fans. (Wolves, Swindon and Man City (to a lesser extent) Older teenager stole my scarf when I was about an 11yo on the old Spion Kop - just about got over it!

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I don't particularly hate other teams, although watching last night, I decided Luke Shaw is a nasty git, so wanted Man U to het their come uppance - but not against Villa. I get irritated I see anybody in Villa colours (even been known to whistle the SOTV song when I see it)Really sad thing for a 'sensible' bloke of a certain age. Other sides that wind me up slightly tend to be as a result of having had/seen minor spats with their fans. (Wolves, Swindon and man City(too a lesser extent) Older teenager stole my scarf when I was about an 11yo on the old Spion Kop - just about got over it!
I wanted Villa in the 5th round, shame they are shit 😒

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Newcastle - Fans are unbearable - feel they have a divine right to be challenging, when realistically even we have won something

Liverpool - fans unbearable (but unlike the above have historical reason to be unbearable)

Crewe - think they were unbeaten at the Ricoh until our league two season, and I was born in 1988 - was convinced I was going to Wembley in the JPT until they beat us

Sheffield United - FA Cup 1998,Neil Warnock.More reasons to dislike the poxy club than like

Forest Green - did the double over us… shouldn’t have been in the same league but there we were

Travs

I'd sooner see Villa/Leicester do well than any of the so-called "big 6" who tried to destroy English football last season.... already conveniently forgotten by the media.

However my list would be Villa, Newcastle, Sheff Utd, Liverpool, Sunderland, Swindon, GIllingham (although plainly a lot of these are not irrational)

Moff

Not so much an irrational dislike, more rational,

Sunderland- For obvious reasons, and the fact they whine continually about something that happened years ago, when they were shit anyway. My dads family were Geordies and hated them as well.

Liverpool - Shared a house with two Liverpool fans for a couple of years. Listening to them talk about their club made my ears bleed.

Sheff Utd - lived in Sheffield and some of their fans are really unpleasant. Had the misfortune to witness some really nasty violence by their fans on derby day. Wednesday fans in comparison were always great.

CovBrummie94

Another man of culture - Crewe were the Bain of my life… I’ve calmed since we’ve been to Wembley, but still irrationally hate them
The 1-0 home defeat in 2004 when Dean Ashton scored a pen and Clayton Ince turned in to prime Peter Schmeichel.

The 2-1 away defeat in 2005 (my first ever away game as an 11-year-old) where we were 1-0 up. I was in a chippy near the ground after the game, me and my old man were speaking to a Crewe fan who said Highfield Road was a "shit hole", which was rich given the state of Gresty Road.

Us signing Clayton Ince from them off the back of those 2 performances for him to make his only league appearance in a 2-1 defeat to Leicester (my second ever away game).

The 4-1 defeat there in 2006 when they were bottom of the league.

The 3-0 loss at home in the JPT semi final.

They all stuck with me. Maybe it's not so "irrational."

AOM

Arsenal mainly because of the fans (Arsenal fan TV and the Wenger Out brigade come to mind) and more recently Millwall.

Also Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Any of the so called 'big teams'.

Growing up I had an identity for supporting CCFC and I found the local 'Liverpool' and 'Man Utd' fans completely unbearable. Their whole attitude towards the game and smaller teamsbun general.

Plymouth doesn't represent Sunderland does it? So why are you from Warwick and supporting Arsenal. Fuck off.

Jagmannn

I have always had a problem with Tottenham Hotspur....the club seems to get bigger every season despite not winning anything for 20 years

WestEndAgro

Celtic, football's shame it's not irrational just a fear of being bummed.
Special mention for Liverpool, Leicester, Derby, Villa, Sunderland, the Blunts and St Pauli W⚓s

TomRad85

I hate almost every team that isn't us, there are some I hate more than others but too many to bother mentioning.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

Villa - obvious.

Sunderland - fans are wild freaks, I live up here and sometimes have to listen to them.

Liverpool - tramps.

Sheffield United - tramps.

Burnley - tramps.

Bournemouth - never heard of them.

Chelsea - fucking hell. Everyone from Kent reckon they support Chelsea or West Ham. Mate, your closest team is Maidstone or Gillingham.

Users who are viewing this thread