Teams to Beat (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Who are the teams we need to beat to remain in the league and what is the points target?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

About 45 points to stay up usually isn't it? We've a massive run of games in early December that we have to rack up the points with, the likes of Rotherham, Wycombe, Luton, Huddersfield should be targetted for wins there

Barnsley

Barnsley, Derby, Birmingham, PNE, Wensdeh, Rotherham, Wycombe, Huddersfield, QPR, Forest, Luton.

Win 17 of them games draw a couple and you stay up.

Macca

Forest, Barnsley, Birmingham....oops

pretty pessimistic I’m afraid. Nearly December and I’ve seen nothing to suggest will be anything other than a brief stay. Shame it’s the one season without our support there as well

Barnsley

pretty pessimistic I’m afraid. Nearly December and I’ve seen nothing to suggest will be anything other than a brief stay. Shame it’s the one season without our support there as well

The one season, hahahahaha in 5 years time you’ll look back at that post and think what the fuck was I thinking.

Saddlebrains

Seconded.

We just dont have enough. Really deflated at the minute

Liquid Gold

I want those that are implying I, and others that are simply worried about how things are going, are being drama queens to stick their necks out and say these are the teams we’ll do well against and we’ll get this many points. Otherwise they’re just criticising other opinions without putting out their own.

Sky Blue Harry H

Seconded.

We just dont have enough. Really deflated at the minute

If we can get Dabo back up to speed (and he doesn't break down), our whole team dynamic will pick up. I wouldn't currently play him 2 games a week - let him just do the one, until he is fully recovered (although the medical staff will know best). Mc Callum won't be able to play at Norwich, so I'd rest Fankaty midweek and play Giles and Mccallum against Cardiff. Dabo can then return for the Norwich game, We will improve, and not picking up any injuries tonight was huge.

SBAndy

If we can get Dabo back up to speed (and he doesn't break down), our whole team dynamic will pick up. I wouldn't currently play him 2 games a week - let him just do the one, until he is fully recovered (although the medical staff will know best). Mc Callum won't be able to play at Norwich, so I'd rest Fankaty midweek and play Giles and Mccallum against Cardiff. Dabo can then return for the Norwich game, We will improve, and not picking up any injuries tonight was huge.

In which case, do we play Pask at RB in a back 4 when Dabo isn’t available? Dabo looked a shadow of his former self in a back 4 and it really felt like it didn’t suit him, but there was also no width up the pitch to give him an out ball. Part of the problem for me tonight.

Brighton Sky Blue

In which case, do we play Pask at RB in a back 4 when Dabo isn’t available? Dabo looked a shadow of his former self in a back 4 and it really felt like it didn’t suit him, but there was also no width up the pitch to give him an out ball. Part of the problem for me tonight.

If we spent the 2 weeks practicing that system it's one hell of a waste

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry - forgot about Pask. Cardiff are big and physical, so I'd be happy with him there. His first touch has been off in previous games, but he is quick, and of fit, should be able to do a job. He is also ok in the air. Either way, I would rest Dabo midweek.

skyblue1991

Birmingham tonight we're nothing special. We need to beating teams like them. They will be bottom half Championship, if not fighting relegation.

Tough remaining season ahead.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

One thing I really want is for the team to stop being so negative. So sick of Robins coming out every week and talking about how hard it's going to be in this league and how we have no money blah blah blah. We play like we're absolute shit scared of every other team in this division, and Robins tactics set the tone for that as well. If he's trying to create a siege mentality it's not working.

cc84cov

One thing I really want is for the team to stop being so negative. So sick of Robins coming out every week and talking about how hard it's going to be in this league and how we have no money blah blah blah. We play like we're absolute shit scared of every other team in this division, and Robins tactics set the tone for that as well. If he's trying to create a siege mentality it's not working.
Hamer right mid 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Liquid Gold

Bed wetter list

johnwillomagic

What a ludicrous thread i'll start Reading we should beat them they hadn't lost a game all season,,,,,
You will beat some sides you dont expect to amd lose or draw to others when you may hope for better.

To ask people to provide a simplified list is well a bit idiotic see above as example

Grendel

Sorry - forgot about Pask. Cardiff are big and physical, so I'd be happy with him there. His first touch has been off in previous games, but he is quick, and of fit, should be able to do a job. He is also ok in the air. Either way, I would rest Dabo midweek.

Pask clearly is frozen out

covcity4life

Birmingham tonight we're nothing special. We need to beating teams like them. They will be bottom half Championship, if not fighting relegation.

Tough remaining season ahead.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Nearly every team we play is labelled shit and prob fighting relegation yet same posters still convinced we will be down lol

Grendel

So nobody willing to say then. How tediously predictable.

We will probably need about 48 points. So we will need to win 12 or 13 games. I can’t see us doing any better than our last relegation season

Tommo1993

Counting on beating the fellow relegation fodder just adds more pressure. We don’t have what it takes.

Grendel

The next 6:

Cardiff (H)
Norwich (A)
Derby (A)
Rotherham (H)
Luton (H)
Wycombe (A)

It has to be at least 3 wins

I can see us losing the first two on that list

Brighton Sky Blue

The next 6:

Cardiff (H)
Norwich (A)
Derby (A)
Rotherham (H)
Luton (H)
Wycombe (A)

It has to be at least 3 wins

Before last night we needed 6 points every 5 game. We need 5 from the next 4 to keep on track with that. Keep with 5-3-2 and focus on eliminating the individual errors. Last night was an experiment I don’t want repeating

Terry_dactyl

It was pretty deflating to see us line up the way we did against a very beatable side when all along we had been threatening so much more. Then we disabled that and gave Blues an easy point
I was surprised too, it felt like we were building up to giving someone a pasting. I get the need to not lose which was possibly what Robins was going for. However, we were lucky last night...we can’t stop making silly mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread