Team vs Rotherham (1 Viewer)

So with Adam Barton out and Leon Clarke also looking highly doubtful, who would you start?
Pressley suggested in his interview that Billy Daniels or Possibly Franck Moussa could play up front with Cal, does this mean he is less than impressed with Manset and Loza?

My XI
Murphy
Christie Webster Clarke Adams
Baker Thomas Fleck Phillips
Moussa Wilson

Thoughts?

PUSB

ericagradus

Same team as near as possible. They have something to prove to us after Saturday and then we can carry on as we left off.
Start dropping players and it becomes a blame game.

Agreed. And Billy looked good when he came on so...

Murphy
Baker Thomas Fleck Moussa
Daniels
Wilson

tuousis

So with Adam Barton out and Leon Clarke also looking highly doubtful, who would you start?
Pressley suggested in his interview that Billy Daniels or Possibly Franck Moussa could play up front with Cal, does this mean he is less than impressed with Manset and Loza?
I thought Loza was back at Norwich,
My XI
Murphy
Moussa Wilson

Thoughts?

PUSB

Kingokings204

I would have the same team but with daniels on the left or baker and play moussa behind Wilson.

shmmeee

I would have the same team but with daniels on the left or baker and play moussa behind Wilson.

Nah, change as little as possible IMO.

That said, I'd be tempted to see what Haynes/Phillips can do in a wide role if we did move a winger.

RFC

My XI
Murphy
Moussa Wilson

Thoughts?

Mansett nowhere near match fit and on his way out on loan & Norwich would not renew Loza's loan as he was not starting in our first 11!

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Who's the kid who made the bench recently, Maund? He might end up in the match squad again if we've got nobody else available.

Sky Blue Harry H

Number 1 to 11 is
images

with Barton on the bench :)

Users who are viewing this thread