Team v Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Unchanged, except McGoldrick should come in for Elliott.

Otis

McG will be back in. You can't leave out the league's leading goalscorer. Probably his last ever game for us too.

Bailey I think may have to sit on the bench.

wingy

We may see a change for one of the fullbacks ,just to give them a rest ,I think the last 3 games there's been evidence of a little fatigue here.:thinking about:

Otis

Yep, my mistake.

We won't have Bailey will we. Would take a few days to sort any paperwork out.

Otis

Probably too.

Leaves the left back position short unless we can sort something doesn't it!

shmmeee

I'm really 50/50 about McG coming straight back in. Bit unfair to drop Elliot after scoring 2 and after McG has done the same as Baker (pick up a silly suspension) and the captain had to do his time.

I'm swaying towards benching him and bringing him on if needed or for a thank you at the end of the game.

Mucca Mad Boys

Maybe Clarke (RB) to come in? I don't think MR will do that but I'd welcome that decision.

wingy

Have been trying to find out about the window ,it definately appears to open on the 1st,paperwork needs to be processed 3 hrs before kick off ,its all done electronically so will there be anyone on duty at FL HQ.:thinking about:

Otis

Think this is what Clive Eakin was talking about.

He said the window opens on the first but that the FA offices are closed and not open until the 2nd.

kg82

He said the window opens on the first but that the FA offices are closed and not open until the 2nd.

Common sense loss by the fa once again!

wingy

Which seems bloody farcical given todays technology .I know if the window ends on a weekend they can extend to the Monday ,so if it starts on a Holiday why not open it the day before.
To be honest why does it exist at all ,what does it achieve anyway ,just media frenzy ,inflated prices and more competition over the same top players ,its a joke.:mad:

wingy

We could for instance sign moussa tommorew as its purely an extention ,but why not bring the window opening forward a day as the first is a fookin holiday ,or better still make the fatcats work like all the other unfortunates who have to,again better still scrap the stupid bloody stupid restrictive practice.:mad::jerkit::jerkit:

covboy9

Murphy

Clarke Wood Edge Adams

Fleck Jennings

Baker Moussa Elliott

McGoldrick

A rest for Christie and Sheff

Tonylinc

McG will be on the bench and rightly so. You can't drop Elliott after Sat. It would send out completely the wrong message. McG will come on at some stage in order to get his farewell from our fantastic supporters. Will he be back????????? Anyone's guess.

kg82

Nah, McGoldrick will be back in. You don't leave out the league's top scorer, no matter how the replacements played.

Paxman II

We have a new trialist, will he sign and feature I wonder?

I would put McGoldrick straight back in. team is the same otherwise.

Not fair to Elliott but who could argue? He will get hus chance off the bench at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread