Team Spirit (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

This is exactly what we like to see. I don't know the why's and where's but this video going around Twitter of the City players walking through what appears to be Leeds station singing Play Up Sky Blues is the epitome of team spirit.

Prior to 2018 I doubt any of our players even knew the words, let alone cared to sing it

shepardo01

It's great. .... But noticed that it is a couple of the longer serving players (COH/Palmer) doing the singing... Bink's joining in to be fair, but a few in the background look a bit "too cool" to join in....

DannyThomas_1981

Brilliant. Looks to me as if the team spirit took a bit of a hit after the summer with all the new arrivals - after being told by an insider that the team spirit was the best he'd ever seen as a pro last year. It's now back and that can only be good news.

Sick Boy

This is exactly what we like to see. I don't know the why's and where's but this video going around Twitter of the City players walking through what appears to be Leeds station singing Play Up Sky Blues is the epitome of team spirit.

Prior to 2018 I doubt any of our players even knew the words, let alone cared to sing it

Isn’t that King’s Cross?

Martin180

Think it was Grendel lol
Funny GIF

rob9872

Yep Christmas party. Be looking forward to photos of the fancy dress theme.

SkyBlueSam01

I live in London and was just standing by Hyde Park in my CCFC shorts staring at my phone. Out of nowhere I was serenaded by a rendition of the Sky Blue song coming from the road. I looked over and half the squad were in taxis dressed as minions...

Stumbled over my words a wee bit but hopefully I managed to get across the message to have a well deserved big night on the town! PUSB 👍👍👍

rob9872

I live in London and was just standing by Hyde Park in my CCFC shorts staring at my phone. Out of nowhere I was serenaded by a rendition of the Sky Blue song coming from the road. I looked over and half the squad were in taxis dressed as minions...

Stumbled over my words a wee bit but hopefully I managed to get across the message to have a well deserved big night on the town! PUSB 👍👍👍
That'll be Allen Sakamoto and OHare. Fadz surely for Gru 😀

shepardo01

Could they be off to the darts!??

ccfc1234

Yesterday the way Thomas punched the ground after Dan James missed, shows how much he cares. Passion and determination are key to any successful team we need a couple more top class additions 1 in midfield and the other an impact option in the front 3.

hamertime

Anyone would have though we’ve just got in to the top 2

napolimp

Yesterday the way Thomas punched the ground after Dan James missed, shows how much he cares. Passion and determination are key to any successful team we need a couple more top class additions 1 in midfield and the other an impact option in the front 3.

The Elland Road penalty area was never the same after that brutal assault.

JulianDarbyFTW

Team spirit seems to have grown even more over the past few weeks.

Obvious that everyone in the camp absolutely adores Tatsu, MvE seems to have taken over smiling role from Gustavo (he geta real joy from interacting with the support, and is somehow always amongst the first to celebrate with a goalscorer), Wright has a big smile on his face now, Callum is just his old bubbly self, Big Bob is a born winner and leads from the back and celebrates goals like he's just won the world cup. Even Slasher Bidwell has a grin on his chops more often. Having connections with your colleagues and supporters is such a big part of success, and we seem to be finding another group of players who love it here.

Users who are viewing this thread