Roberts
Barton
C.Henderson
Kilbane
O'Donovan
Elliott

that would be my team

Sick Boy

What is the obsession people have with Dunn? Northampton fans were pissing themselves when we signed him...as soon as his contract expires he'll be out the door.

Sawyer

Totally agree, we should give Dunn a run out. Shouldnt go to crazy with the team selection.

Baginton

Who isn't available, due to their parent clubs not allowing them to play?

McGoldrick

my SIGNED players XI...

.................murphy...........
christie..wood..edje..hussey
baker..jennings..moussa..fleck
........cody......sheff............

PVA

My guess...

Dunn

Clarke - Edj - Willis - Hussey

Baker - Moussa - Jennings - McSheffrey

McDonald - Elliott

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think the team will be
-----------Dunn
Clarke--Brown--Edge--Hussey
Bell--Barton---Moussa--Sheff
---------Mcdonald--Ball

Not sure where Bell is on his injury, I think we could also see an involvement of the likes of Roberts/Daniels and Willis in the game. Clarke will play to help try and give him some confidence again I reckon and I think Wood will be rested with all the knocks he has been taking. Apart from that it is just trying to rotate our squad a bit and keeping everyone fresh

wingy

I think the team will be
-----------Dunn
Clarke--Brown--Edge--Hussey
Bell--Barton---Moussa--Sheff
---------Mcdonald--Ball

Not sure where Bell is on his injury, I think we could also see an involvement of the likes of Roberts/Daniels and Willis in the game. Clarke will play to help try and give him some confidence again I reckon and I think Wood will be rested with all the knocks he has been taking. Apart from that it is just trying to rotate our squad a bit and keeping everyone fresh
Ah Bell and his injury.Well i'm truelly flumoxed on this as MR quoted in the CT this week that his boot will come off around now,so still some weeks away ,then BBC text last night was saying Hip injury ,Poor journalism ,Why would you be wearing a Boot for a hip injury?:facepalm:

Otis

Seems Lynch was right. Either that or he simply doesn't rate him.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Otis

Has mcdonald not made the squad?

On bench. You would have thought this was the perfect time to play him. Odd unless it is something to do with his fitness or suchlike..

Last edited:

Otis

We are short on goals too, so it is a puzzler

Users who are viewing this thread