Team of the year (1 Viewer)

Premier league both PFA awards go to Bale!
Personally I feel Suarez is the best player in the prem even if he is a total ****.

League 1 team of the year is:
Foderingham;
Daniels, Maguire, R.Jones, Francis;
Cotterill, Judge, Murphy, Ritchie;
Clarke, Madden

NO CARL BAKER.
15 goals, 15 assists.

Well done to Leon though :)

wingy

Premier league both PFA awards go to Bale!
Personally I feel Suarez is the best player in the prem even if he is a total ****.

League 1 team of the year is:
Foderingham;
Daniels, Maguire, R.Jones, Francis;
Cotterill, Judge, Murphy, Ritchie;
Clarke, Madden

NO CARL BAKER.
15 goals, 15 assists.

Well done to Leon though :)

Harsh on Carl ,been top drawer this season.

Mucca Mad Boys

Baker has had a good season, but best RM in the league? No way, he's been way to inconsistent and a large proportion of his goals came from the November-December run of form.

wingy

Baker has had a good season, but best RM in the league? No way, he's been way to inconsistent and a large proportion of his goals came from the November-December run of form.

He was so influential for us teams doubled/trebled up on him ,then if that did.nt work kicked the shit out of him ,he also played carring injuries ,having not watched the winner in that position i'll have to take their opinion but its only natural I should show bias.;)

Mucca Mad Boys

He was so influential for us teams doubled/trebled up on him ,then if that did.nt work kicked the shit out of him ,he also played carring injuries ,having not watched the winner in that position i'll have to take their opinion but its only natural I should show bias.;)

EDIT: Cotterall has 20 assists and 10 goals.

Baker has 12 league goals not 15.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

Christie should've got in instead of Simon Francis

Best RB in the league? I'm to so sure, he's only got 2 assists, 2 goals and lets be honest, his defensive was suspect at times and he needs to work on his crossing (in fairness, good assist for Fleck's goal) and then after that his future lies in the premiership.

PVA

I think Murphy should be in there. He's by far the best keeper I've seen this season.

Clarke yes because of his goals for us and scunny.

If Goldy played here for the whole season wet would have had both strikers in the team of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread