Team GB (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
God this is boring :( it just seems like a friendly!

The same as Brazil!

skyblue025

I feel a bit sorry for Pearce. As per normal the clubs have shafted any hopes of a decent team by "stopping" their players joining the GB team. Any coincidence that Bale pulls out of the squad and immediately gets a double your money new contract? Any player involved in the Euro s was also ruled out??? Jones and Kelly didn't get a minute, Henderson not half a game, Carrol and the OX just over a game. They should all of been in the squad. Butland is going to be first choice and he is there despite going to the Euro's so i don't see what the difference is. Anyone who was eligable should of been available to be picked and if the clubs tried arsing it up Pearce should of complained to FIFA and had the players banned from playing during the Olympics. No other country/sport faffs about like this. You don't see the teams in the NBA stopping their superstars representing the US dream team do you? GB football team bending over and biting the pillow so they don't upset the clubs.

Steve.B50

Dont give a squat, lost all interest ages ago.Tried to go to gym at Hilton yesterday. Armed police, xray machines and security staff who cannot talk EnglishHow much are these Olympics costing us, we will end up like Greece and go bust after this lot.

Tad

The funny thing is, the Women's team has shown more backbone. Don't think I've seen even on of them roll around the floor play acting lol

Users who are viewing this thread