Team GB kit for London 2012 Olympics designed by Stella McCartney and Adidas launched (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Like ? Dislike ?
adidasukateamgbkit.jpg

8546d1332422652-team-gb-models-new-olympics-2012-kit-designed-stella-mccartney-adidas-team-gb-kit-london-2012-athletes.jpg

C_71_article_1489194_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

16194465.jpg

Like ? Dislike ?

rob9872

It looks too Scottish for me - needs more red

skyblueprincess

I dont understand the little belt round the track suit top to be honest .... I cant see the point of it , trackie tops are meant to to be loose ... a little blue belt round is something vicki pollard would do but in pink lol

Donnie Brasco

Go on LG lets see if you can make a spreadsheet look as shit as Scroobs. Maybe you could write a load of words, arrange them in an order that doesn't make sense and then post it to celebrate your 580th post too.

LastGarrison

Go on LG lets see if you can make a spreadsheet look as shit as Scroobs. Maybe you could write a load of words, arrange them in an order that doesn't make sense and then post it to celebrate your 580th post too.

Without trying to do it left handed, with crayons, after half a bottle of sambuca I don't reckon I've got a chance. ;)

ajsccfc

article-2118690-12491A76000005DC-288_306x423_popup.jpg

The football kit's alright, but wasn't there a royal blue kit shown off months ago that saw some Welsh players get moaned at for modelling it? What happened to that?

ajsccfc

garethbaleteamgb.jpg%3Cb%3E
garethbaleteamgb.jpg

Here we go, apparently that's just a 'supporter shirt' that won't even be worn. Are they making this up as they go along or was that the case when it was revealed too?

cornoccfc

garethbaleteamgb.jpg%3Cb%3E
garethbaleteamgb.jpg

Here we go, apparently that's just a 'supporter shirt' that won't even be worn. Are they making this up as they go along or was that the case when it was revealed too?

Was always a supporters kit (a way of making even more money)

Not enough red in most of the outfits, which I totally disagree with.

Users who are viewing this thread